đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite Madonna album from the 80s

Bellatrix

80s Madonna  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Madonna album from the 80s?

Featured Posts

1. Like a Prayer :diane:

2. True Blue

3. Madonna

4. Like a Virgin :neyde:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Brian Ryan

the Madonna album :giveup:

2. Like A Virgin

those vocals :icega:

3. Like A Prayer
4. True Blue

LUO YI
1 hour ago, T E A said:

did you keep your baby? madonna4.gif

of course :madge:

The night sky tells all

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Her first album was the best! So poppy! But I liked the rest :giveup:

Lord Temptation

Madonna's first album was her best until Erotica.

AJH219

Out of all the "pick your favorite Madonna album" questions, I struggle the most with this one. Literally every single one of her 80s albums are FLAWLESS, yes even Like a Virgin :giveup: Imma go with Like a Prayer :firega: with True Blue second, followed by Madonna and last Like a Virgin 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

GreenEyes

Papa don't preach is one of my top favorite Madonna songs, so I'm going to go with true blue. 

Lucas

True Blue has amazing bops, this album smells summer & happiness, voted for it. Live To Tell is my fav Madonna song, Papa Don't Preach & Open Your Heart are in my top 10 too

But Like A Prayer is amazing too, such a wonderful album... Oh Father, Like A Prayer & Pray For Spanish Eyes are my favourite songs on the album

Madonna really has an amazing discography, no other pop girl can even dream of having something half as good

Never listened to Madonna & Like A Virgin because they seems to be basic as **** and I don't really like Madonna's teenager high voice

AJH219
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

True Blue has amazing bops, this album smells summer & happiness, voted for it. Live To Tell is my fav Madonna song, Papa Don't Preach & Open Your Heart are in my top 10 too

But Like A Prayer is amazing too, such a wonderful album... Oh Father, Like A Prayer & Pray For Spanish Eyes are my favourite songs on the album

Madonna really has an amazing discography, no other pop girl can even dream of having something half as good

Never listened to Madonna & Like A Virgin because they seems to be basic as **** and I don't really like Madonna's teenager high voice

You're missing out on so many non-single bops though :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived