Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which first? Wedding or LG5?

BuzzcutSeason

Marriage or LG5  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which will come first her wedding or LG5?

• Wedding
    • LG5

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Will gaga be married by the time she releases LG5 or will the album come first?

Though these two events are very different, based on time which seems more realistic to happen first.

Stewful2929

I am not sure she really is going to get married anymore. She hasn't worn her engagement ring in a long time, never posts about him, etc now.

MaryJaneHolland

LG5 - her career

Wedding - her private life

these two have nothing in common 

ARTPOP Girl

Don't think there's going to be a wedding either.. No ring for months.. and at the Mayors Conference definitely wore a different ring on her left hand.. Which was more beautiful than her engagement ring IMO .. She doesn't really have time to devote to 1 person .. And that person may have gotten jealous.. Lady Gaga has so much to do and offer the world and I think she's doing just that!

Klonoa

Wedding need to be only after the "six whole years" together with Taylor, next year.

Impostor

The wedding will probably be small and confidential so I don't care about it

i think first LG5 in october-december. after that a world tour in 2017 and after all this the gonna marry.

Arizona Sky

I think the wedding will be this summer and LG5 will come late this fall.

crisTEAne

LG5, i think. nails.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ModernEcstasy

It's gonna be C3C in August/ September. 

Then A private wedding in December. 

We will finally see LG5 in March and a world tour beginning in July. 

WhoAskedOpinions
43 minutes ago, ARTPOP Girl said:

Don't think there's going to be a wedding either.. No ring for months.. and at the Mayors Conference definitely wore a different ring on her left hand.. Which was more beautiful than her engagement ring IMO .. She doesn't really have time to devote to 1 person .. And that person may have gotten jealous.. Lady Gaga has so much to do and offer the world and I think she's doing just that!

The last time she wore it publicly was almost a month ago. I don't think we have anything to worry about in regard to their relationship status. It isn't that uncommon for someone to occasionally switch out their wedding/engagement ring every once in a while. Plus, she has been away from paparazzi for most of this month, so we don't know if she wore it when she wasn't photographed.

http://gagaimages.co/displayimage.php?pid=117434&fullsize=1

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

ImpossiblePrincess

c3c????

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ARTPOP Girl

Everything is for a reason as the little detectives know! She is not wearing that engagement ring because she is no longer engaged! I stand by my statement! I was also happy about this because when you spend a week together here and there,you really don't know each other that well.. You just see their good side .. Whatever ...

Sudarshana

wedding, then 30 years of marriage, then retirement, then LG5

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Archived