MY BAD. I GIVE UP.

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

Quasi
Just now, RudzXinc said:

I understand, but you could just talk without being rude tho

We're all here for the same reason, Gaga and her music

That's why I hate this site for being PoliticDaily

I hope the Hillary VS Trump will end soon and we can move on and focus on the music

One can only dream...

a3e.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I hope the Hillary VS Trump will end soon too and we can move on and focus on the music

This this and more this! Politics are such bad news! Politics are at the root of evil. Political views are what's ruining the world

Rudz Xinc
Just now, Domino said:

This this and more this! Politics are such bad news! Politics are at the root of evil. Political views are what's ruining the world

and Religions

Look at those clowns

Stewful2929
1 hour ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Should have anticipated all the condescending comments from tragically ignorant know-it-alls, which I've seen too much of for my 14 years living in North American and Western Europe.

You know, I was rooting for you until this

YourEvilTwin
6 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

You'd get your point across better if you didn't call people ****tards and calmed the **** down. :duck: I'm not being mean but you are being so extra

Do you know how frustrating and humiliating it is to always have your arguments countered with "Well, you are brainwashed."? I've lived in the West for 14 years, it gets so unbearable you give up trying to be graceful while defending yourself, eventually. It's impossible.

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Do you know how frustrating and humiliating it is to always have your arguments countered with "Well, you are brainwashed."? I've lived in the West for 14 years, it gets so unbearable you give up trying to be graceful while defending yourself, eventually. It's impossible.

It's a Gaga forum. You can easily log out and you never would have to know about it. Or you can report them.

Fighting fire with fire won't do anything. Just. Let. It. Go.

I don't get why people get so emotionally involved with people they have never met.

Currently listening to Joanne

kabirartfling
58 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I'm so lost :air: haven't watched the talk yet though so I'll come back when I have 

Ur Looking so damn yummy steve :v:

Give your love to me

Bradley
43 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Don't be. Show me your worst, ****tard, or get your condescending ass outta here.

You're being rude and emotional now. 

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, brooklynnightss said:

:( Well, bye, Enraged Scrotum.

I thought this is an insult but then I read the OP's username :madge:

I’m getting on your nerves

iCpro
30 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Just for the record, I never said a single bad word about Gaga. I was just reacting to condescending and insulting comments from ****tards like FATCAT. Ungracefully, I admit.

hunty, you need to go :wtf:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PartySick
44 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I hope the Hillary VS Trump will end soon too and we can move on and focus on the music

What music? :rip:

Jk :laughga: I like PoliticDaily but I agree that some people take their opinions way too personally. The passion is warranted in some places but there's no need to lash out at people. It doesn't get you anywhere and just makes the world that much more toxic :S

Wishing the OP luck in finding peace :ohno:

💚

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

What music? :rip:

Jk :laughga: I like PoliticDaily but I agree that some people take their opinions way too personally. The passion is warranted in some places but there's no need to lash out at people. It doesn't get you anywhere and just makes the world that much more toxic :S

Wishing the OP luck in finding peace :ohno:

That's why she needs to hurry the **** up with LG5

giphy.gif

Look at those clowns

Fiona Apple
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed by Chinese propaganda. To think that a discussion of peace and kindness is a terrible thing, is surely an understatement to the amount of deluded history you have been subjected to.

I weep for your situation, but not for your government.

thank you for that comment

Fiona Apple
2 hours ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Oh **** off. I've lived all over the world all my life, and I've seen deluded assholes like yourself everyday in droves. Still bathing in your delusions of liberty? Guess what, there is no such thing as freedom of press in the West either. But unlike you, we know we are being monitored by the powers that be and therefore don't share your delusions and entitlement.

2 hours ago, EnragedScrotum said:

There is no Chinese propaganda. The Chinese press hasn't even reported it, so **** you.

I hope your eyes will open at some point

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived