MY BAD. I GIVE UP.

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I haven't seen their talk, what happened?

She discussed peace and kindness.

OP has just been persuaded by Chinese propaganda that her meeting with the Dali Lama is some terrible thing.

Purr more, hiss less.

i think you don't have to show that you like her? :huh: like i do (im from Indonesia)

Bradley
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

OP has just been persuaded by Chinese propaganda that her meeting with the Dali Lama is some terrible thing.

And what reasons did China give for their propaganda? How can kindness provoke so much controversy and opposition?

Stephen

I'm so lost :air: haven't watched the talk yet though so I'll come back when I have 

YourEvilTwin
Just now, FATCAT said:

I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed by Chinese propaganda. To think that a discussion of peace and kindness is a terrible thing, is surely an understatement to the amount of deluded history you have been subjected to.

I weep for your situation, but not for your government.

See that's one of the things I can't stand, to suggest that all of us are just brainwashed little sheep who don't have a drop of brain juice to think for ourselves. Do you have any idea how insulting that is?

Stewful2929
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

And what reasons did China give for their propaganda? How can kindness provoke so much controversy and opposition?

The Chinese are claiming he is a terrorist, and killed many of their people. This is the first time I've ever heard any of this, so clearly it's a culture misunderstanding. Gaga was there to promote kindness, and that's what she did. 

YourEvilTwin
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

There is no Chinese propaganda. The Chinese press hasn't even reported it, so **** you.

Welp... What's love and peace got to do with politics anyway? All Gaga said is that she hopes the world becomes one day a kinder and more accepting place. Idgi :huh: How can anyone be against that? Gaga clearly doesn't care what China thinks about Dalai Lama, she cares about what he represents and what he can do. Never thought people would react so negatively to something so pure and genuine. See you soon.

underneath the pine

FATCAT

Just now, EnragedScrotum said:

See that's one of the things I can't stand, to suggest that all of us are just brainwashed little sheep who don't have a drop of brain juice to think for ourselves. Do you have any idea how insulting that is?

It's not meant as an insult, you're a victim. I never said you were little sheep, but the Chinese government does brainwash their people, and you finding a speech on kindness bad is just an example of how they have succeed in their motives. 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

The propaganda has originated well before Gaga's meeting. They don't hand out reasoning behind brainwashing the population.

Purr more, hiss less.

YourEvilTwin
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's not meant as an insult, you're a victim. I never said you were little sheep, but the Chinese government does brainwash their people, and you finding a speech on kindness bad is just an example of how they have succeed in their motives. 

Oh **** off. I've lived all over the world all my life, and I've seen deluded assholes like yourself everyday in droves. Still bathing in your delusions of liberty? Guess what, there is no such thing as freedom of press in the West either. But unlike you, we know we are being monitored by the powers that be and therefore don't share your delusions and entitlement.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, EnragedScrotum said:

There is no Chinese propaganda. 

You literally just contradicted yourself. The LACK of information is propaganda in itself. 

Honestly, if you're out of China, read up on some of this. It's not blocked like it is in China.

Purr more, hiss less.

Ronk
6 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Why was this a bad thing?

It wasn't.  They discussed peace and kindness.  I'm so proud of Gaga for doing this.

I live outside the space time continuum.

19 minutes ago, cpro said:

I don't see why your political views should affect your music taste. If you don't like what other monsters are saying about china, just don't talk to them. Your love for Gaga shouldn't be pushed away because you don't like what a few people here say.

This!

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived