Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

I Know Something You Dont Know...

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

Has anyone seen the instagram post from Beyonce's stylist. A photo posted from the Telephone music video with beyonce saying "Gaga, you have been a very bad girl" along with a photo of hollywood with palm trees or something but the hastag says, #IKnowSomethingYouDontKnow 

Its like the only one who isnt sending cryptic posts is Gaga. But it's her team, and the producers and Elton John who are teasing everyone. 

Its a real post from Beyonces stylist instagram, you can find it on twitter. 

This could mean the Telephone sequel was saved for LG5. This will be epic! I truly hope they aren't screwing with us. I doubt they would drop hints like that just to disappoint us. Now seems like a better time for Gaga and Beyonce to work together again. Idk looking back, having them collab during the ARTPOP era probably wouldn't be as effective and proper. Especially with what happened when ARTPOP came out. Now they are both in a HUGE point in their careers, so waiting to collab again for the telephonr sequel on LG5, seems right. Fingers crossed! 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Redstreak

if we don't get the Telephone sequel by LG5 I'm gonna stop calling

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

kabirartfling

She is definately talking about something random beyonce related, NOTHING telephone related! Telephone 2.0 had its time but was never released so its better we forget about it like we did with the act 2!

Give your love to me

Pablo

I don't think the original had the telephone picture. So the photo they posted was just the palm tree boulevard  

Don't visit my profile

LePetitGAGABLover

We are NEVER going to get it because of Tidal. Bey and Jay-Z will probably want to make it an Tidal exclusive or something and Gaga will not (I hope) agree to that. 

Seeka

Wasn't this like... disproved yesterday? Or the day before?

Nicole

I thought it was just a picture of a boulevard in LA and someone edited it to the one in the video? Because it was originally on snapchat it I'm thinking of the same thing?

ReidOne

I will always believe "6 Inch" is about Gaga and I would not be surprised at all if we get the follow-up to Telephone on LG5. 

I mean, they slayed the Super Bowl together. Is there any bigger stage to collaborate than that?! They are clearly still on their **** together. 

adamsenigma

Bey and Gaga are way too diferent now, I can't see any feature tbh If I'm not wrong, Bey rejected Adele for a collab, or viceversa idk but anyway, it won't happen. Trust me.

56 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

if we don't get the Telephone sequel by LG5 I'm gonna stop calling

Same here!

giphy.gif

Helxig

Maybe she's talking about Gaga's and Beyonce's secret beef :laughga:

Or the fact that Gaga is Becky with the good hair and 'Yonce is currently writing a diss track about her :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived