other

iTunes messes with Gaga's discography (Release Dates)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Okay, so what is this?

313k2tc.png

So maybe i'm late catching this (probably possible) and it could've been around the World Release date change or something, but ummm It seems like all of Gaga's albums (Besides ARTPOP :hor:) came out in 2014. Besides Cheek to Cheek, what is this mess?

GloZell Green

I think they remastered them or something, and rereleased them, removing all of the reviews and stuff.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Thomas P

That happens to me too they remastered them.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JustAnotherDay

They remastered them which is stupid because it messes with the release date and removed all of the reviews so no it looks like nobody has reviews her albums when like 30k+ reviews them. I don't know why they couldn't just replace the files but it is what it is

was NickARTPOP

Poissonche

Yeah, they remastered them and killed Again Again and Retro, Dance, Freak from iTunes Canada at the same time :grr:

Chris Evans

In the brightside if little monsters put in some work we can make them all 5 star albums

Daenerys

Yeah, what everyone else said. It was the iTunes remaster, although some were already 320kpb to begin with, it was unnecessary. But oh wells. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

kabirartfling

Yes! they are trying to make the LG5 wait shorter by saying all the albums were released in 2014 , so now fans can't say that she only gave us 1 pop album since 2013 :emma:

Give your love to me

I thought I was the only one who notice this! Some things just don't need to be revised. :neyde:

Archived