💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Beyoncé Wins VOTY at the BET Awards

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Good. Like seriously if she didn't the place would burn down. No one deserves it more than her!

Especially after that performance!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Higher

They Beyhive would've burned down BET headquarters. She deserved it.

1200mh.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

FATCAT

She deserved it this year, but 7/11 wasn't really deserving :rip:

Slay!

Purr more, hiss less.

LePetitGAGABLover

Why is everyone surprised though? :huh:Queen B deserved that award. :interestinga:

DeanWinchester

I'm getting tired of her but congratulations to a well-deserved award

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Brian Ryan

It's BET any award Beyoncé is nominated in she will by default. I think Work deserved it. Love formation though.

KingRedd

Her video was one of the videos that was politically charged and racially strong as well. Compare that to Rihanna grinding in a club..... Of course formation wins ha

May I Read You? 😎

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

It's BET any award Beyoncé is nominated in she will by default. I think Work deserved it. Love formation though.

Have you actually seen the Work video(s)? :wtf: One of them is literally just Rihanna twerking at a party with some people doing drugs and the other is her dancing seductively/playfully for Drake while showing ha tits under a shirt in this like, pink-blue lighting that is so incredibly overdone in videos :rip:

Im not even gonna explain Formation's video and how incredibly well done it was :saladga: 

You are entitled to an opinion, I just don't honestly see what could be the justification for this one could be :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Slade

She was the clear winner by a long shot. No music video came close to having Formation's impact over the past year.

StrawberryBlond

Wow, there wasn't much competition, was there? Every single one of these videos are complete snooze-fests. When did rap videos become so boring? At least Kendrick's one was trying to tell a story, even if it was a bit overly long. But seriously, there's all so boring! Drake's popularity has a lot to answer for. He's the king of boring music videos. Looks like this Bryson Tiller was taking notes off him for Hotline Bling too. How do you pick best video out of this sorry compilation? Music video directors have really run out of ideas lately, even when there's plainly something better that could be done with the lyrics.

Archived