Do you like the LG5 wait?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Harry

Yes. Something about the chase :sis:

This one could be different, after all it's been the longest between album cycles (pop only, not including C2C) with the least amount of information. But I distinctly remember after both BTW and ARTPOP were released, there were several discussions on here about people feeling strangely sad that the wait was over.

I felt it too. This time is unique because we know something big is coming but we don't know what. It's obviously pretty frustrating too, but surely that frustration is born out of our excitement and anticipation?

I do think some of those threads will pop up again after this album finally comes out. I don't think anyone "likes" the wait per se, but some will certainly miss the excitement and even the meltdowns.

Anderson123

I was in college during the wait between The Fame Monster and Born This Way. It was intense. I'd get on GGD every day to see if we had news about the album, and as soon as 2011 came, we got snippets, remixes and previews of new music, which was fun, even though I hated the 6 month wait for the album.

The wait for ARTPOP was a little hard because of the intense hype that Gaga created about it, and the several names of songs that remain unreleased. The wait for this was not as hard as Born This Way, because I felt it was not worth it.

Now that I work and do stuff all day, I feel like I don't really think about Gaga anymore, so it's not like I'm dying for news. I mean, I want the album, but I'm more focused on other stuff right now that we're in the middle of 2016 and I honestly don't care if we get new music this or next year, I listen to a lot of music at the gym, while I drive, at night, etc. that I'm not desperate for Gaga anymore.

I'm excited for RedOne, Moroder, Garibay, Ronson and hopefully DJWS on the album, but I know Gaga has the final word and could change her mind one day before the album drops and just do other stuff. I mean, I love that she's being quiet about the album because I DON'T want her to hype it to death like ARTPOP a year before the release date, but I will just let the album speak for itself when we get it.

It's not that I don't care about the album, it's just that I've lived the wait of her previews records that I have gotten to know her a little more and that everything she says about what she will do, could change in the future.

LilVenusian

This periods always the worse tho. Its actually exciting when a release date is confirmed and there's something real to actually count down to and get hyped for. For now its just like... 

x5Xc0uE.gif 

Higher

I stopped caring. it'll come when it comes. Theirs too many new/old artist releasing lately.

rihannalegendbeyonce.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived