šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

What if Gaga announces the new era LIVE on Facebook?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95
25 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I would love a TV advert like Adele did but in Gaga's own way (maybe kind of like the O2 Applause advert).

That would be so good!

Versace

At this point, I'd like a surprise single release, cause how tragic is it that we're waiting for an announcement of an announcement to be made.Ā 

Killa

Yes, i think it's wonderful idea, maybe not just Facebook. It has to be a really good stream.

It depends on what she intents to do. I would love another ArtRave for launching the Era, just a better one, and it could be streamed live.

What would be amazing is if she's not just presenting the album. She calls some people for the launching and they perform or create a video, some kind real time art thing aka performance art (r.i.p). Well like the Fame Perfume launch as well. She has done many things like that.

Or the Intel thing...........

The Child
29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

TV commercial is much better

How much does a Super Bowl commercial cost? It'd be interesting for Gaga to do that or she could put a commercial just after AHS season finale.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Killa
12 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

Who still use Facebook?

It's still the most widely known and most used site.

In Portugal and many other Europe countries it's still growing in popularity and seems to have some longevity. The general population using it seems more grown up, though.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, jvckk said:

I would love a TV advert like Adele did but in Gaga's own way (maybe kind of like the O2 Applause advert).

I think she'll use medias like TVĀ and her social medias to return.Ā 

Hard to imagine her being back with that complete lack of communication the lasts months...

Archived