💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Gaga to headline Glastonbury 2017?

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

Now bear in mind, this is from The Sun (:sis:), but I thought I'd post it here anyway:

IDQ4yoU.jpg

It is not unlikely for her to headline Glastonbury - after all, many girls like Beyoncé already have, and if she's gone ahead of time to check it out (much like Adele did last year), there is a very high chance she could be playing 2017. The lineup is usually confirmed in March.

The Sun

tumblr_nwaim2tz8S1tnqytto1_400.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaMyBlood95

Are we really talking about this while not even knowing when will we get the new album? :interestinga:

3 minutes ago, Gallus said:

Liar:diane: Rock In Rio 2.0 :v::icega: 

There's no "Rock in Rio 2.0" when everyone just assumed it would be this year without knowing RiR is a thing that happens every two years :neyde: 

lxdygxga

Now ladies, ignore the fact it's by The Sun (of the inner depths of hell), and focus more that she was there this week to check the site out.

latoya228sit.gif

Harry

It's like my dream that this would happen but I'd be very surprised if it happened as early as next year. This is The Sun which is probably the worst publication ever so it's just speculation anyway.

Just now, jvckk said:

Now ladies, ignore the fact it's by The Sun (of the inner depths of hell), and focus more that she was there this week to check the site out.

latoya228sit.gif

To discuss the fact that she was there first:

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

lxdygxga
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

It was already confirmed that it is fake. Flying from the UK to the US is long and this was already supposed to happen.

It's not talking about this year - it's talking about next year. It said she was at Glastonbury this Thursday to check it out.

KyliesChild
Just now, jvckk said:

It's not talking about this year - it's talking about next year. It said she was at Glastonbury this Thursday to check it out.

Damn it, you quoted me when I edited it. My bad I read it wrong.

Impostor

The brazilian fansite is doing a campaign to bring her to Rock in Rio 2017.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why would be Gaga travel across the pond to check the festival when she performed there in 2009. :toofunny: and she had the event today, remember time zones and flights? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived