Featured Posts

Alphaz

This was super awkward

I don't understand a single sentence and what he's trying to say

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

This was actually a pretty interesting listen. Gaga herself made some very great points.

I also had a little bit of a hard time understanding the Dalai Lama, but I was able to tolerate- my Asian grandfather can speak English almost exactly like him, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Alien Tulip
12 hours ago, Nick Wenchester said:

Yes.Many Chinese little monsters were begging her cancel the event,but she didn't.Now she will be banned in China like Bjork.Because Dalai Lama is often considered as terrorist in China.

Queen of getting banned in China and not caring about her chinese fans.

o9Xexnn.gif

Evan Peters

can someone explain to me why china hates the dalai lama

emma roberts is an abuser

Gagas love

I understand all this, I get it.

But at this point, shes becoming background noise. If she released her album and spoke about this issues during the press cycle, then itd work better. What a waste....Im a die hard gaga fan but this seems like bad management to me. lol whatever go on.

On a different note, 

Even if gaga found the cure for cancer, at this point id say "cool but where is lg5"? 

and if she doesnt want music to control her, then her ego is getting the most of her. She has a talent and gift and shes being rebellious to it. 

Life is short, just release the music. get it over with, and then focus on other things so people stop overshadowing her huge moments with "but wheres lg5"?

But I know gaga goes through phases, shes phased out of hollywood now and now she wants to be political, who knows if this will translate to album like she did with born this way

mister max

someone save that introduction :air: :worship2:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived