💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga do ASMR on LG5?

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

I would love for Gaga to metaphorically whisper in my ear, almost as if she ran her fingers across my head while reading a poem as chakra music plays in the background. It'll be unique and she can add it to her Twitter bio.

It can be after an introduction of tornado signals. Then the signals can echo as Gaga shushes them and whispers as ASMR beat play, with air effects as if I was reaching heaven.

It could be fun and innovative, the only ASMR Jazz pop funk artist, columnist editor, advocate, singer, and philanthropist out there these days.

That's all the cool kids are doing on Youtube nowadays anyway

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KyliesChild
7 minutes ago, Red said:

That's all the cool kids are doing on Youtube nowadays anyway

If you've seen Gaga on her Snapchat, I would think she is hinting at doing ASMR. Most of hers are her whispering and looking at us, smiling. She whispers “good morning" and documents what he is doing. Like in that Snapchat where she disposed her urinary liquids on the toilet machine, she used it very quietly so I think Gaga (somewhat) has popularized ASMR already and we don't even know it yet. 

Sizzily
3 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

If you've seen Gaga on her Snapchat, I would think she is hinting at doing ASMR. Most of hers are her whispering and looking at us, smiling. She whispers “good morning" and documents what he is doing. Like in that Snapchat where she disposed her urinary liquids on the toilet machine, she used it very quietly so I think Gaga (somewhat) has popularized ASMR already and we don't even know it yet. 

:toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, monster30 said:

NO PLEASE, NO

I think you mean no please no.

Sunny

im here to bop not to have a spiritual journey into ARTPOP

I like dancin', and ponies....

Pablo

no, I think her voice would do well for it but in 3 years it's gonna be super tacky 

Don't visit my profile

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

She whispers “good morning"

she had just got out of bed :awkney:

Dominic
20 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Massive reach there.  ASMR has been around for a very long time and Gaga has hardly made that mainstream. I doubt she even knows what it is...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LadyGagaStan93

Not y'all thinking she's gotta whisper and do some voodoo witch chant scratching finger nails on the mic for it to be ASMR. It's literally just using the mic and the sounds to give the effect of 3D audio. You wouldn't notice it unless listening with headphones to begin with. I wouldn't mind it so long as the music is good and it isn't some weird ASMR secret project. 

Archived