Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG: "Kindness is a free currency."

crisTEAne

Featured Posts

TerrenceV2
4 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

That is right. I can see your pineal glands aren't as toxic as I thought.

Cleanse your aura if you'd like:

:sleep:

Get dat promo I see. You just outdid Gaga on being more interesting. Who would've known?

playground love - josef salvat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
18 minutes ago, Music said:

release the lead single from your fifth studio album and stop these political statements.
please.

uE1Hp0K.gif

For all we know these could be hints for LG5. Maybe LG5 will be a bit more political and challenge society sort of like Born This Way. 

In any regards, these statements are great, because in an industry dominated by people who only care about the money, and even some artists really only care about the money, it's great to see someone doing some good and spreading some positivity in this world. 

🃏🖤👹

Manul

Said she, while staring at the beautiful vista from her expensive apartment, wearing that expensive dress/shirt along with the expensive earrings. :neyde: Gags sis wyd. :neyde:

it wasn't laaaahv

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

Said she, while staring at the beautiful vista from her expensive apartment, wearing that expensive dress/shirt along with the expensive earrings. :neyde: Gags sis wyd. :neyde:

do you need to be a hobo to understand kindness? :neyde: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

I don't know if youre joking. If yes: haha.

If not: did you expect  her to do this naked? Dressed in a t shirt? If she dresses like a person she is boring, if she dresses elegant she changed, if she dresses crazy she lost her **** because the occasion wasn't appropriate. Wtf

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

Get dat promo I see. You just outdid Gaga on being more interesting. Who would've known?

It's not that hard nowadays, I've seen it with my third eye (since I activated it).

Lord Temptation

Too many people confuse kindness with weakness but it takes great strength to show kindness. I think of it as a type of serenity, or dignity. Calling each other silly and abusive names is weak.

Manul
1 minute ago, RF said:

I don't know if youre joking. If yes: haha.

If not: did you expect  her to do this naked? Dressed in a t shirt? If she dresses like a person she is boring, if she dresses elegant she changed, if she dresses crazy she lost her **** because the occasion wasn't appropriate. Wtf

4 minutes ago, T E A said:

do you need to be a hobo to understand kindness? :neyde: 

You jumpy bitches need a man :v:

it wasn't laaaahv

chiuga

I'm not here for KindGa for LG5.

i need BitchyGa (in FAME perfume promo) back

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

When you have just been banned from China

gmgKVsTMNjE.jpg

Wow she looks so radiant. 

Gallus

Moods lock this mess:icega::air: Its gonna get messy in here, just like on youtube live stream:toofunny:They should block the comments:toofunny:

Archived