YAAAAAASSS FINALLY!!! 

is she pulling a rihanna? 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Katsuki Bakugo
On 6/26/2016 at 10:31 PM, Andrew Warhola said:

Males & females who look 18-23

Fake

with style? what does that even mean?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
On 6/26/2016 at 10:32 PM, LynpheaStar said:

Except the age, I am SO not made for that casting

Kinda off-topic but I just had that flashback of the time they were shooting Hunger Games in Berlin and they casted over 100 "south-European looking young adults with dark hair" (literally me) and I didn't go :laughga:

you could have been the break out star who played Corpse number 50

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Hexxx

I think this could be real. Lana has been singing a new song on instagram

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Pacify Him

Salvatore come through!

Or a new album but still :hor:

I’m getting on your nerves

arthurhmangum

Apparently, Lana's team is currently working on a new music video that will be shot in L.A. today and July 5th-7th. Anthony Mandler is directing the new music video. He directed "Ride" and "Tropico".

According to a not official source, they are looking for males who look 18-23 with style, and a real male guitar and piano player with long hair and a 70's look (all ethnicities). 

I'll keep you guys updated when I get more info! 

3231.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

JustAnotherDay

I hope it's Art Deco since it's the best song on the album :hor:, I remember her saying how the song was about a group of young people who were partying so it sounds like it's possible

was NickARTPOP

arthurhmangum
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

I hope it's Art Deco since it's the best song on the album :hor:, I remember her saying how the song was about a group of young people who were partying so it sounds like it's possible

I don't know about that. The era seems kind of over. :air:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Lona Delery

AP

But apparently, Lana was seen in a Starline Tours car. So I guess this video still is for Honeymoon, I expect either Art Deco or Salvatore

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

n0ne

Hoping it's for a new album era. I feel like everyone including her has moved on from the Honeymoon era. I wanted Freak to be a single and get a video and she answered my prayers; so I am ready for another masterpiece of an album.

But if it's for Honeymoon, I hope its Religion or Salvatore.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived