question

Lg5 intro song like this?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

I would love if the intro to gagas new album was something like this "where did I leave that fire "by Neko case 

that starts off slow Acapella and slowly instruments start rolling in and the mood is being set for the Begining of the journey of the album . I would love to listen to a whole cohesive PEICE  that flows together . This is one of the reasons I loved Lemonade. Ex "pray you catch me " :diane:was love to my ears .

this song is actually amazing !!!

It's so raw !! And psychedelic 🤘🏽🚬 come thru organically GAGA I'm so exited . 

@1:10 total 180. The way the guitar strings start rolling in and change of tempo reminds me of time by pink Floyd . 

And for those of you who think this type of music is boring  ....

Honey you've got a big rock n roll storm comin 

VANTABLACK
4 minutes ago, StarMom said:

:laughga:

I try to make an intellectual thread , instead of whining about lg5 or creating fake rumours and hype , and I get a "not taking u seriously emoticon "

Countess-Drinks-1452140723.gif

@BorisIsHere keep delaying the album , they don't deserve it 

pussyonfleek
1 hour ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I would love if the intro to gagas new album was something like this "where did I leave that fire "by Neko case 

that starts off slow Acapella and slowly instruments start rolling in and the mood is being set for the Begining of the journey of the album . I would love to listen to a whole cohesive PEICE  that flows together . This is one of the reasons I loved Lemonade. Ex "pray you catch me " :diane:was love to my ears .

this song is actually amazing !!!

It's so raw !! And psychedelic 🤘🏽🚬 come thru organically GAGA I'm so exited . 

@1:10 total 180. The way the guitar strings start rolling in and change of tempo reminds me of time by pink Floyd . 

And for those of you who think this type of music is boring  ....

Honey you've got a big rock n roll storm comin 

This'll **** up nobody real good, cunty. :madge:

Zsolti

I'd like an intro like All Mine, just shorter, with the guitar as the instrumental intro and with one verse + a chorus

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

KyliesChild
4 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I try to make an intellectual thread , instead of whining about lg5 or creating fake rumours and hype , and I get a "not taking u seriously emoticon "

Countess-Drinks-1452140723.gif

@BorisIsHere keep delaying the album , they don't deserve it 

You are so sassy I love it!

--

Anything reminding you of Pink Floyd's album The Dark Side of the Moon has to be good. I'd definitely be here for some new introductions that we haven't heard before. However, I'd like an intro that is more complex. 

Archived