💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Quirkiest Looks

monstereo

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Hate thread? :wtf: so we're only supposed to discuss the great things she has done and act as though the bad ones never happened? One of the best things about GGD is that it's much less delusional than most other fanbases. Having an opinion is not equal to hate.

4bKzjnA.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
4 minutes ago, T E A said:

4bKzjnA.gif

Oh shut up :diane: i meant that we're not blindly praising her every move.

chaeri pls

avalon x
33 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Hate thread? :wtf: so we're only supposed to discuss the great things she has done and act as though the bad ones never happened? One of the best things about GGD is that it's much less delusional than most other fanbases. Having an opinion is not equal to hate.

So her wearing a bad weave or a weird shirt is a bad thing that we should discuss now? :saladga: What I wrote was specifically meant for this thread. Fans pointlessly nitpicking and tearing her apart just because of her outfit is, like I previously mentioned, unnecessary. (It's also shallow, rude and inconsiderate but that's not my point here. :laughga: There are some days where she felt depressed as sh*t and didn't care what she was wearing or she was just trying to walk her dog ffs.)

And I wouldn't call posting pics of Gaga and dissing them discussion. :emma: Most of these dresses are beautiful anyway. Even if the thread was done differently "Your least favorite Gaga look and why" and members actually wrote why they didn't like it, that could pass as discussion, sure. It's more how it was said then what was said.

I know what you mean though, I wouldn't mind if it was a thread disapproving her supporting Clinton (or something like that) but tbh it doesn't really apply to this thread. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, GGD has made me a passionate arguer. :diane: All of what I wrote is just how I feel, I just said what I had to say.

dopega
On 26.6.2016 at 8:03 AM, monstereo said:

I forgot her youtube awards performance

1035x688-110413-lady-gaga-1800-138357096

Am I rly the only one who stans Dopega? :air:

Y'all have to stop bashing BowieGa. That Grammy red carpet look is absolutely amazing, beyond everything. The wig looked a bit cheap but overall it is amazing as well. 

Anyway keep going, I love this thread and it's not about negativity, it's fun. There are mistakes, and Gagz if you are reading this remember evr'one can learn from their mistakes :lolga:

Helxig

Can we all just come to the conclusion that we all like and dislike different things? I LOVE some of the looks that some of you have been bashing. And I'm sure if I mentioned looks I didn't like, some of you would have chosen them as your favourites. It's just the way it is. We all like different things.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Manul
On 27/06/2016 at 6:57 AM, Poissonche said:

ladygagashockingpics2.jpg

I remember this from a popular 9gag post "somewhere in the Arctic a polar bear is missing its asshole" :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Can we all just come to the conclusion that we all like and dislike different things? I LOVE some of the looks that some of you have been bashing. And I'm sure if I mentioned looks I didn't like, some of you would have chosen them as your favourites. It's just the way it is. We all like different things.

That's the best thing about Gags :diane:

3 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

So her wearing a bad weave or a weird shirt is a bad thing that we should discuss now? :saladga: What I wrote was specifically meant for this thread. Fans pointlessly nitpicking and tearing her apart just because of her outfit is, like I previously mentioned, unnecessary. (It's also shallow, rude and inconsiderate but that's not my point here. :laughga: There are some days where she felt depressed as sh*t and didn't care what she was wearing or she was just trying to walk her dog ffs.)

And I wouldn't call posting pics of Gaga and dissing them discussion. :emma: Most of these dresses are beautiful anyway. Even if the thread was done differently "Your least favorite Gaga look and why" and members actually wrote why they didn't like it, that could pass as discussion, sure. It's more how it was said then what was said.

I know what you mean though, I wouldn't mind if it was a thread disapproving her supporting Clinton (or something like that) but tbh it doesn't really apply to this thread. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, GGD has made me a passionate arguer.  All of what I wrote is just how I feel, I just said what I had to say.

I get what you mean. Some members in the Unpopulae Opinions thread really pissed be off bc they were just bashing everything about her (I got so pissed that it got me 2 WPs :diane: ) but I mean here we're just sharing past looks, it's just shallow entertainment, no need to be taken that seriously :emma:

chaeri pls

vanus
15 hours ago, monsterdino said:

jAB6H.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her nose is photoshopped in this one

imma cut a bitch

avalon x
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I get what you mean. Some members in the Unpopulae Opinions thread really pissed be off bc they were just bashing everything about her (I got so pissed that it got me 2 WPs :diane: ) but I mean here we're just sharing past looks, it's just shallow entertainment, no need to be taken that seriously :emma:

Thank you. :hug:Sorry about the WPs.

I'm not taking it seriously, lol. It's just kinda negative and that irks me. 

tumblr_inline_n9y54vlmrt1ri460d.png

Archived