question

Do you think Gaga is dumber/less intelligent than you?

crisTEAne

Do you think Gaga is dumber/less intelligent than you?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is dumber/less intelligent than you?

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

inspired by this article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201207/brainiacs-and-billionaires

(...) To be sure, many billionaires are in the top 1 percent of brains. Mark Zuckerberg and Sergey Brin were each identified during adolescence by the Center for Talented Youth at Johns Hopkins University, and they attended a summer program there, which means they are in the top percentile of intellectual ability. Bill Gates is in the top 1 percent, as was Steve Jobs. Many high-profile nontechies are as well: Stefani Germanotta, a.k.a. Lady Gaga, was enrolled in the same program as Zuckerberg and Brin. Such data exist because every year over 200,000 students participate in talent searches across the country, taking the SAT in the 7th grade instead of the 11th grade. I am a research scientist at the Duke University Talent Identification Program, one of four major centers that perform such outreach. (...)

There's no question that America's top 1 percent in brains drive growth on a global scale—the brands Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Gaga are all examples of this (...)

let's not forget that people who meet her in person tend to describe her as down-to-earth, creative, and super intelligent. just a random example: 

My favorite thing about working with Lady Gaga is really just the sheer level of creativity she brings to the table. And she's really one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. Her intelligence is equaled by her heart. — Matt Bomer

so, in spite of the article, do you think that she is dumber/less intelligent than you? :hor:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Daredevil

Intelligence can't be measured very well. There are IQ tests, but they don't say everything. I think Gaga has a lot of emotional intelligence. More than I will ever have. 

Even though I lack emotional intelligence, I can compensate with analytical and creative intelligence. Gaga obviously has a lot of creative intelligence too and maybe even a good analytical one, because she's a lefty like me :green:

DiamondAngel

I'd have to meet her and know her personally for a long time to make such an assumption. So I don't know. I think she's one of the smarter stars, given her interviews, but she seems very...hypocritical sometimes. Love her to death though!

ItsTommyBitch

Yes :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

Bruh!! :green:

I never take anyone that way tho, that's rude. :neyde:

So no.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well, she's voting for Hillary, so.............:v:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Peroxide

In that book "Rivington Was Ours", that DJ said that if Gaga acted a little dumb to you it was because she thought that you weren't that bright and she didn't want to seem over your head. So I guess socially and emotionally, she's very intelligent but she's still not that aware of somethings, or maybe she is and she thinks that I'm not that bright. Spare me. :giveup:

crisTEAne
16 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Yes  :sis:

:green:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Morphine Prince

No. 

But could I make better decisions career-wise than her? Yes tbh.

I feel like she's ruined so many opportunities in her career so far. This huge gap between albums is just the latest one.

I pray people like her again and she delivers amazing music. Bobby will take care of her, hopefully. He's done a good job with what she's been doing so far with him. 

Roomingfree77

I think we are all smart it is just we are all smart at doing different things

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

I think we are all smart it is just we are all smart at doing different things

That's too romantic to be true xD

Andrew Warhola

-Move along, nothing to see here.-

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Chris Evans

what's the point of making the same thread with a different title? :toofunny:

Spoiler