Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lisa Goes Gaga" Simpsons episode to air on May 20th

Adakam

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

The best jokes we're already shown on the trailers...

This is why I didn't watch the trailers ;)

I liked this episode ! Even if the storyline isn't that original and it was less funny than usual. I really love all the details they put in the episode !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoolTrainerTerry

• Hot Space

• ARTPOP Gypsy

• zexion_armando

pink sushi

This episode was super cute and funny, and Gaga did an amazing job! :flutter:

But it was way too f--king SHORT!!!! The whole episode seemed extremely rushed. Especially the end. Lisa seemed to cheer up out of nowhere....... :fat: They should have given the episode AT LEAST an hour. I don't know what the hell they were thinking. :roll: Even Family Guy got a full hour for its season finale......and here they are with GAGA and they only give her a half hour. There were also way too many commercials!! :mad: It seemed like there were as many commercials as there was show....

I really did LOVE this episode....I'm just so dissapointed at how short it was. We've been waiting 9 months for this and it just went by too quickly. :crossed:

BornToSlay

This episode was super cute and funny, and Gaga did an amazing job! :flutter:

But it was way too ****ing SHORT!!!! The whole episode seemed extremely rushed. Especially the end. Lisa seemed to cheer up out of nowhere....... :fat: They should have given the episode AT LEAST an hour. I don't know what the hell they were thinking. :roll: Even Family Guy got a full hour for its season finale......and here they are with GAGA and they only give her a half hour. There were also way too many commercials!! :mad: It seemed like there were as many commercials as there was show....

I really did LOVE this episode....I'm just so dissapointed at how short it was. We've been waiting 9 months for this and it just went by too quickly. :crossed:

You should be grateful for what we got, tbh. If I'm not mistaken, in 500+ episodes there has never been an hour long Simpsons. I'm happy that they not only had her around almost the whole episode, but they made the storyline (and even the title) about her. Most guest stars just show up for a scene or two or play a minor character in the overall story. I'm pretty sure they featured Gaga in the episode more than any other guest they've ever had, plus she even sang an original song.

pink sushi

You should be grateful for what we got, tbh. If I'm not mistaken, in 500+ episodes there has never been an hour long Simpsons. I'm happy that they not only had her around almost the whole episode, but they made the storyline (and even the title) about her. Most guest stars just show up for a scene or two or play a minor character in the overall story. I'm pretty sure they featured Gaga in the episode more than any other guest they've ever had, plus she even sang an original song.

Yeah i know. :( I just got really pissed when i saw that Family Guy's season finale was a full hour. :noparty:

Ohhh i see. I thought they had done some hour long specials before. I guess not then...

I'm glad they made the full show about her. I know that most guest stars only get a small role that lasts a few minutes. Like Katy Perry's role last year. :flop:

MattyMonster

"Burn it! Burn it now!" and the sounds she made when she had those visions :dies:

hell0samuel

I really liked the beat of the last bit.

The funniest bit was probably all of the quick changes, the 'in cognito' with Gaga on the back and the heels doing the emergency stop at the end :rofl: