💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga performing at Glastonbury Festival 2016?

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Stewful2929
6 minutes ago, etron said:

Remember there's also a big time difference. Sunday morning in the UK will still be Saturday night in LA. I think it's possible. 

It would be cutting it really close, and I cannot imagine her taking a chance with a possible flight delay etc etc when she'll be meeting the Dalai Lama. I mean that's a HUGE deal, and she'll be jet lagged and I'd guess hung over, lol

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

this strangely feels legit I'M SO HYPED I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT"S NOT REAL I'll just watch the 2009 videos LOL

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Stewful2929
4 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

this strangely feels legit I'M SO HYPED I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT"S NOT REAL I'll just watch the 2009 videos LOL

Lol, maybe. Anything I suppose is possible

Slayer
58 minutes ago, Domino said:

It would be cutting it really close, and I cannot imagine her taking a chance with a possible flight delay etc etc when she'll be meeting the Dalai Lama. I mean that's a HUGE deal, and she'll be jet lagged and I'd guess hung over, lol

I guess that's true. I think I'll still watch Mark Ronson's set anyway just because it might give us a clue to LG5's sound.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Stewful2929
29 minutes ago, etron said:

I guess that's true. I think I'll still watch Mark Ronson's set anyway just because it might give us a clue to LG5's sound.

If you live by there, you should still go. Maybe she'll be there, but either way would still be fun! 

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Domino said:

If you live by there, you should still go. Maybe she'll be there, but either way would still be fun! 

1 hour ago, etron said:

IIRC Glastonbury tickets have sold out months before the festival start, unless you already booked by then there'll be problems. :D

edit: it is :poot: --> http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/glastonbury-2016-tickets-sell-out-in-30-minutes/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slayer
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

IIRC Glastonbury tickets have sold out months before the festival start, unless you already booked by then there'll be problems. :D

edit: it is :poot: --> http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/glastonbury-2016-tickets-sell-out-in-30-minutes/

Lol I meant watch on the TV. I don't think I could handle four days camping in the mud!

RAMROD
Just now, etron said:

Lol I meant watch on the TV. I don't think I could handle four days camping in the mud!

Ah I see :D 

I heard the mud even worse this year :D

And queue for loo is like an hour  long lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slayer
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ah I see :D 

I heard the mud even worse this year :D

And queue for loo is like an hour  long lel

Haha yeah I mean I can see why there's an appeal for some people, but I'm too much of a princess. :laughga: Also not really keen on indie music.

ItsTommyBitch

"The Sun" makes me think this isn't true :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lona Delery

I guess this shows that shes not in the UK

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

SKANK
14 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

The work of love? That is called prostitution. I can't with her Deepak Chopra bullshit.

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, Plantzombie said:

She can't prepare her discussion in the UK though ? If she really kept low profile to make a surprise performance, do you really think she'll tease something before ?

I won't hold my breath for that performance, but that tweet doesn't mean anything

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

She can't prepare her discussion in the UK though ? If she really kept low profile to make a surprise performance, do you really think she'll tease something before ?

I won't hold my breath for that performance, but that tweet doesn't mean anything

i'm watching the live stream just in case. :excited2:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, Plantzombie said:

Maybe she mistakenly tagged the Dalai Lama instead of Mark Ronson?

Archived