💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bloodpop being involved in LG5 means EDM music?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Lucas

Maybe the singles will be more pop/edm (although EDM is kinda over am I wrong?) and the other songs will be more authentic & have a slower tempo?

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

(although EDM is kinda over am I wrong?)

yes you are

Mr Judas
20 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

But with ARTPOP the producers used her ! think about zedd+random artist & zedd+ gaga = both basic songs

G.U.Y says hi.

It's nothing like zedd ever produced. Swine says hi too.

And donatella too :green:

Lucas
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

yes you are

woops it's embarassing, I thought EDM was over since everyone said ARTPOP followed the EDM trend but it was too late as EDM was over when it was released, and that was one of the reason it wasn't successful on the charts!

Anyway we'll see, I still think that the work with RedOne/Bloodpop & other pop/edm producers is mostly for singles & the non-singles tracks will be the analog/authentic/honest songs she made with Mark Ronson

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

woops it's embarassing, I thought EDM was over since everyone said ARTPOP followed the EDM trend but it was too late as EDM was over when it was released, and that was one of the reason it wasn't successful on the charts!

This Is What You Came For, Into You...... and many others

27 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

But with ARTPOP the producers used her ! think about zedd+random artist & zedd+ gaga = both basic songs

Nah, she herself wanted those instrumental...and they were not basic :grr:

kabirartfling
6 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

G.U.Y says hi.

It's nothing like zedd ever produced. Swine says hi too.

And donatella too :green:

Swine was produced by DJWS :flutter:

Donatella was a copy paste product made for a different artist :flutter:

I agree GUY was the ONLY standout track by zedd :hor:

Give your love to me

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Anyway we'll see, I still think that the work with RedOne/Bloodpop & other pop/edm producers is mostly for singles & the non-singles tracks will be the analog/authentic/honest songs she made with Mark Ronson

depends on the kind of EDM... I'd say loud EDM is done but dance music is still doing great as long as it is not overproduced and not noisy. Soft dnace music will never be old fashioned, people will always like to bop on music..

That's why I think there's not worry to have about getting dance music on LG5... Gaga is always mixing genres, so dance will probably mixed to other genres like rock, funk, disco, house or others...

But by seeing people involved (Ronson, RedOne, Moroder, Bloodpop, Nile Rodgers, DJWS...) I'd say we won't have an album full of flat things or ballads.. And analog doesn't exclude dance music of course. 

kabirartfling
3 minutes ago, RF said:

Nah, she herself wanted those instrumental...and they were not basic :grr:

I am guessing u didnt hear zedd's first album clarity? There are samples and hints of GUY & donatella In a few tracks :flutter:

Dont get me wrong, zedd use to be my fav dj but now that i know about his contribution in ARTPOP, i just can't digest his music :unicorn:

Give your love to me

youandi

Depends what people count as EDM. Electronic music =/= EDM for most people I think, general idea is that Calvin Harris/Avicii/Guetta/ZEDD kind of music is EDM, so with that, Fame Monster and Born This Way aren't but ARTPOP is in my opinion. Things like Sorry are just synth pop or borderline house music?

JackTheTripper

i dont mind electronic sound, but these examplese all suck quite a bit, she probably picked him, beacause he is popular at the moment....anyway will judge when i hear it

Archived