Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Giorgio Moroder worked with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, Chump said:

You know, mixing, mastering, picking the ideas for her looks, shooting music video, that takes time

And that all is yet to happen cause she's currently doing AHS

I think she already did some.of these things..shw herself posted IG pics and Snapchats of her while mixing was being made etc. Looks? A general idea has to be chosen. She probably shoot the booklet.. I don't think she has a video ready tho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

I swear if the album is not complete, i might cut one of my balls :saladga:

Give your love to me

Killa

If someone is legendary and revolutionary is Moroder. I'm so curious what comes after these two minds meet.

If nothing else, it'll be consistent, will have a beginning and an end and make sense. I swear Gaga doesn't need much more than that, she already writes good songs.

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

YAS FATHER OF POP DANCE ELECTRO

Actually he's the father of a lot of genres. He's one of the founders of Disco / Funk music and he produced some glam / pop / rock too.. Most of DJs and producers of todays are following his steps...

If Gaga wants a retro album with analog productions, Giorgio Moroder would be a great choice of producer to work with. And of course this guy is a legend. 

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, RF said:

So he WORKED, implying it's done, in the past. The tracks are ready. Everything is or seems ready. Wtf is she waiting now?

Diane Warren, Mark Ronson, DJWS, Fernando Garibay, and Redone. All of them are producers of LG5 and all of them have implied that the tracks are finished. Gaga is not rushing LG5 like ARTPOP because she knows what happened last time when Gaga rushed and all. She's keeping quite because she over hyped ARTPOP, and then when it was released everyone bashed her about how awful it was, it may not be my favourite Gaga album but its close to be number one. Secondly shes staying quite because of how bashed she is about her broken promises. Those promises were broken by her label not her.

Judas Oyster

Lemme try to understand French 😂

Edit: I overestimated myself haha. But he only said something like "Btw, he has just worked with Gaga" right? Nothing more? Looked like the interviewer just mentioned it :)

Judas Oyster
21 minutes ago, Killa said:

If someone is legendary and revolutionary is Moroder. I'm so curious what comes after these two minds meet.

If nothing else, it'll be consistent, will have a beginning and an end and make sense. I swear Gaga doesn't need much more than that, she already writes good songs.

Looking at the clip I was surprised he has actually made pretty danceable and up-tempo songs :O I only knew he was behind many of the Daft Punk songs. Hopefully he's still like that, or, hopefully Gaga made his creativity spark and we'll get something very cool :) I think he's the producer Gaga has worked with (for LG5) that I'm most excited to hear the results for. I feel it can really fit her.

43 minutes ago, RF said:

I think she already did some.of these things..shw herself posted IG pics and Snapchats of her while mixing was being made etc. Looks? A general idea has to be chosen. She probably shoot the booklet.. I don't think she has a video ready tho

What if they were mixing Chic songs?

I mean they could be mixing LG5, but she's definitely not just waiting right now. She has her every day scheduled and will drop the lead single after everything is done

And AHS is really not a problem to finish all up

Bradley
2 hours ago, RF said:

So he WORKED, implying it's done, in the past. The tracks are ready. Everything is or seems ready. Wtf is she waiting now?

Well, he worked with Gaga, that means his part on the album is done. That doesn't mean Mark Ronson is done as well, also even tracks made by Giorgio have to be mixed and mastered later, so...

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Chump said:

What if they were mixing Chic songs?

I mean they could be mixing LG5, but she's definitely not just waiting right now. She has her every day scheduled and will drop the lead single after everything is done

And AHS is really not a problem to finish all up

She only has done one song for Chic from what I understood ^^ Gaga has done a lot of mixing even in 2015. So yeah she definitely have a lot of finished material. And at this point I'm pretty sure the album is almost ready.

And yeah to me AHS is not a problem for LG5, she won't be on set everytime, it will let her time to do other things. 

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

She only has done one song for Chic from what I understood ^^ Gaga has done a lot of mixing even in 2015. So yeah she definitely have a lot of finished material. And at this point I'm pretty sure the album is almost ready.

And yeah to me AHS is not a problem for LG5, she won't be on set everytime, it will let her time to do other things. 

Yeah I remember that Phil Tan was mixing something for her late in 2015 and that photo of Asia & Koji with a caption "now mixing new Daryl & Poopy album". Back then I thought he said "Daryl & Poopy" just cause he couldn't say it's LG5, but now I start to think that Daryl & Poopy are Gaga & Tony :air:

That really could be true, cause C3C should be already done and mixing LG5 throughout the whole year is crazy, nobody mixes albums like that

monketsharona
Just now, Chump said:

Yeah I remember that Phil Tan was mixing something for her late in 2015 and that photo of Asia & Koji with a caption "now mixing new Daryl & Poopy album". Back then I thought he said "Daryl & Poopy" just cause he couldn't say it's LG5, but now I start to think that Daryl & Poopy are Gaga & Tony :air:

That really could be true, cause C3C should be already done and mixing LG5 throughout the whole year is crazy, nobody mixes albums like that

apparently C3C is done for long 

Archived