Someone photoshopping Gaga's Machete Kills pic

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

What?!! Is this real? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD

O.K. aftet looking up, I fibd something odd:

ย 

It's not on U.S. iTunes? :shrug:

And the yracklist are all songs they've done before? :shrug:

And WTF is Real Life music? Nicki isn't signed on that label tho? Rspevially not in 2014 :shrug:

ย 

Is this a bootleg? :udidnt:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

AyaKara
3 hours ago, T E A said:

talentless always steals.ย 

But it's fake :flop:

If it was real, then yes, the photographer and artistic director would probably be talentless, unless they wanted to reference Gaga in some weird way or asked her for permission to copy. :smh:

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, AyaKara said:

If it was real, then yes, the photographer and artistic director would probably be talentless, unless they wanted to reference Gaga in some weird way or asked her for permission to copy. :smh:

do you think that they would have the audacity to ask for her permission toย copy her? :toofunny:ย ย 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Holy crap is this illegal... Someone has been profiting off Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, and Gaga's body for monthsย :air:

the j*y tr*mp legacy

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, T E A said:

do you think that they would have the audacity to ask for her permission toย copy her? :toofunny:ย ย 

well if they have the permission, you are able to "recycle" images like that :v:ย 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Edonis

I'm screamingย :air:

She's been in a downward spiral since breaking up with Safareeย :air:

Tragiqueย :air:ย 

AyaKara
1 hour ago, T E A said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all in today's day and age :laughga:

GloZell Green

Wow. She really has a lot of people pressed. Google is a thing guys. Try itย :diane:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Mikey Monster

Good god. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would love for an interviewer to actually ask Gaga what she thinks about Nicki Minaj and have they ever met?

Mikey McCampbell

Archived