💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga shoots AHS tonight at Griffith Park (L.A.)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Stewful2929

"We’ve learned one of the scenes they are filming this week is set in a nursing home/hospital type setting." - OLV

Gaga net just posted that

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

It doesn't say anything, they were allegedly filming in a hospital a few days ago. I mean there were hospital scenes in Hotel.

though  Griffith Park + it's been more than a week they are shooting scenes at Big Bear Lake : we can guess that we'll get at least a lot of forest or nature scenes this year

August Blue
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

we can guess that we'll get at least a lot of forest or nature scenes this year

Like the Taylor Kinney movie :emma:

Bradley
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

though  Griffith Park + it's been more than a week they are shooting scenes at Big Bear Lake : we can guess that we'll get at least a lot of forest or nature scenes this year

TV Series: American Horror Story 
Stars: Lady Gaga

How do they Gaga will be involved and what about other actors?

monketsharona
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

TV Series: American Horror Story 
Stars: Lady Gaga

How do they Gaga will be involved and what about other actors?

I don't know, but they are good source

I really hope we'll get pics :) But knowing how secretive is the project, I won't hold my breath ^^

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Domino said:

I still don't get why this season is such a secret, lol.

it is a way to create surprise and get a big attention when everything will be revealed

Apparently they are preparing something big.

RAMROD

So many mystery.

Inb4that's the theme, an omnibus of mysterioylus stories, and called AHS: Urban Legends or something lelelel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So many mystery.

Inb4that's the theme, an omnibus of mysterioylus stories, and called AHS: Urban Legends or something lelelel

I would love this idea !

I would prefer if the title of this thread was "Lady Gaga records LG5 tonight at LA Studio", but whatever floats her boat. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Pop said:

I would prefer if the title of this thread was "Lady Gaga records LG5 tonight at LA Studio", but whatever floats her boat. 

I think the fact she started shooting AHS is a good sign on how the recording process is advanced. The sooner she shoots it the sooner we'll get LG5

I'm pretty sure she worked very hard on studio since early this year to June in order to wrap the album and being free for AHS this summer. 

Just now, monketsharona said:

I think the fact she started shooting AHS is a good sign on how she is the recording processed is advanced. The sooner she shoots it the sooner we'll get LG5

I'm pretty sure she worked very hard on studio since early this year to June in order to wrap the album and being free for AHS this summer. 

I think Mark Ronson is on some kind of tour now so I think they will finish up the album after AHS is done.

I don't think the album is done. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived