Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I had a dream with lady gaga

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

IntoYou1

So I dream about lady gaga and I met her and she was a bitch to me.. She was really rude .. I say hi and she give me a duty look... I so sad :(((

Roro

PunkTheFunk

Oh my god this reminds me I had a dream last night that I was driving and listening to the radio and they announced that Gaga died suddenly and I had to pull the car over and cry 

tumblr_inline_nlyadtVza61qzope5.gif

I woke up hyperventilating

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Oh my god this reminds me I had a dream last night that I was driving and listening to the radio and they announced that Gaga died suddenly and I had to pull the car over and cry 

i wouldn't survive that, and i'm serious. :ohno: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, T E A said:

i wouldn't survive that, and i'm serious. :ohno: 

The dream was traumatizing enough :giveup:

crisTEAne
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

The dream was traumatizing enough :giveup:

that's why i didn't dare like your post.

OT: i'm sorry you had to go through that. hopefully you'll meet her in person one day and all the bad memories will be erased. :nick: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Quasi

I had a dream Gaga was riding a black horse through a crowd and she totally ignored me. :giveup:

I'm sensing a pattern here. I think all of us are just really scared Gaga won't like us.:laughga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Maybe cause you didn't buy C3C on iTunes lmao! :flop: Atleast it was just a dream...

GawdGa

i had a dream that i met gaga at a party and she liked my friends but hated me for some reason lol

Jinzo

once i dreamed i was having sex with taylor while gaga was watching us through the glass of a two-sided mirror

i once had a dream that i was in an arguement with my parents and left home like dorothy on a yellow brick. then gaga out of nowhere in my garage comes to support me and suddeny runs back to her apartment to wear her meat dress for no reason

➰ Life is Born This Way on Repeat ➰

IntoYou1
2 hours ago, Quasi said:

I had a dream Gaga was riding a black horse through a crowd and she totally ignored me.

I'm sensing a pattern here. I think all of us are just really scared Gaga won't like us.:laughga:

True , I'm so sad about my dream 

Roro

IntoYou1
45 minutes ago, Majora said:

I dreamt that I went fishing with Gaga

That a good dream.. What did you guys talk about ?

Roro

IntoYou1
35 minutes ago, GawdGa said:

i had a dream that i met gaga at a party and she liked my friends but hated me for some reason lol

I felt you :((

Roro

Archived