Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

EU Referendum Results

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

The world has just witnessed the start of the reversal of globalism. I don't get it, who would want to be controlled by the Global elite? I wouldn't be celebrating July 4th in my own country if I didn't believe in a free UK! The Globalists help dumb people down to control them. I am not signing on to that. I see so many young folks who voted to LEAVE. They didn't have to write their ages on the ballot, that's the false flag the media wants to spin. I say to those who are reeling right now. You know the people spoke. Deal done. Time to move on and help your country be GREAT BRITAIN AGAIN!

Bellatrix
42 minutes ago, bombshell2nite said:

The world has just witnessed the start of the reversal of globalism. I don't get it, who would want to be controlled by the Global elite? I wouldn't be celebrating July 4th in my own country if I didn't believe in a free UK! The Globalists help dumb people down to control them. I am not signing on to that. I see so many young folks who voted to LEAVE. They didn't have to write their ages on the ballot, that's the false flag the media wants to spin. I say to those who are reeling right now. You know the people spoke. Deal done. Time to move on and help your country be GREAT BRITAIN AGAIN!

Good luck with that. There's still the fact that the people of Scotland and Northern Ireland spoke and wanted to stay in the EU. They're not gonna let themselves get dragged out of it that easy.

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter

AlphaMonster
On 24.06.2016 at 1:45 AM, ryanripley said:

there's been a landslide victory in Gibraltar to remain :flutter: 

Lol , what'll happen to them ? Will they have to get visa constantly so they can actually be part of outside world out of a small developed medieval stronghold ? 

lego

These ****ing Trump slogans don't work in Europe. There was a petition to ban him from UK. lol

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

StrawberryBlond
21 hours ago, Goosey said:

Cameron caused this himself :toofunny: he didn't need to offer a referendum. He decided to for political advantage. It was a pure gamble. Cameron thought there was absolutely no chance of a Brexit. He just wanted those sweet, sweet Eurosceptic votes. It's been described as an "epic miscalculation".

Entirely David Cameron's fault (or, looking at it the other way, a great change entirely thanks to David Cameron).

I'm not suggesting he's not to blame. Anyone who backed this referendum to go ahead is not in my good books right now.

TiphEret
11 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

Lol , what'll happen to them ? Will they have to get visa constantly so they can actually be part of outside world out of a small developed medieval stronghold ? 

Hey! you are alive! nice to see you here!

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

AquaFire Witch
14 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Good luck with that. There's still the fact that the people of Scotland and Northern Ireland spoke and wanted to stay in the EU. They're not gonna let themselves get dragged out of it that easy.

Well yeah that's going to be messy. :( Will be interesting to see if they can remain in the EU or be a United Ireland/Scotland..... 

Goosey
14 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

Spain will take this opportunity to close the border because the Spaniards are still sulking about losing the Rock, and it will be back to the bad old days for Gibraltarians...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36618796

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

hmm
15 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

It would still be in Spain's best interests to continue to allow visa free access for British citizens given the tourism industry :shrug:  

faux
On 27 June 2016 at 10:36 AM, bombshell2nite said:

Receipts

Luc

An idea to keep change the outcome to remain:

Allow 16 and 17-years old and those who turned 18 in the months aftet the referendum e to vote. There's about 2 million of them in the UK. With 80% turning up (because it's so decisive) and 80% voting yes, the vote can be swung towards 50.0% :laughga: and if you exclude those who died since the referendum, you have 50.1% or 50.2%

(wishful thinking)

The short term effects of this referendum have been bigger than I could've expected. I knew the indices would fall down quite a lot the first day, but I expected it to stabilise afterwards. Apparently not. The pound continue to fall, and the same for indices. Meanwhile the country is polarised, three (excluding London) regions are looking for a special relationship with the EU, bank shares are falling way faster than I could've imagined and the two main parties are in big chaos.

Luc
On 27/06/2016 at 9:36 AM, bombshell2nite said:

What I'm witnessing, in the Netherlands, is the most support for the EU I have ever seen. My friends have almost all said things about this, many of them enjoying the 'karma' the UK got. On several (big) forums and comment sections, where populists are usually in the majority, a big majority is now laughing at the EU and laughing at the idea of a 'Nexit'. The crisis Cameron's led his country towards shows to everyone how necessary something like the EU actually is. Nationalists have only that, nationalism, left. They have lost the economic argument. The UK government has probably lost more in shares (the government has shares in banks for example) than a year worth of money sent to the EU and immigrant welfare recipients and costs for the refugee crisis. That's the truth. The UK, a country where imports are way higher than exports, now have to pay 15% more for their EU-made groceries and flowers, even though they haven't actually left the EU yet. Once the UK no longer is part of the single market, with no trade deals, they will have to pay tariffs on top of that. The pound is expected to become worth almost as much as the Euro, meaning it will have almost halved in worth in 10 years. 

AlphaMonster
17 hours ago, TiphEret said:

Hey! you are alive! nice to see you here!

Thank you honey :)