LG5 is close enough to touch

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I think she just doesnt care anymore .about making the album of the decade or best yet .. It will be done when it will be done and i dont think she cares anymore :emma:

She obviously still cares, thats why she's taking all the time she needs and stays quiet about it. Dont be ridiculous. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

fashion monster
Just now, Jewelsnauras said:

It probably will, but C3C isn't going to be promoted like C2C was, since LG5 is her main focus musically.

How can C3C be out before LG5 if we never got to see anything related to it? I mean, only if Ronson is producing it. Since this is all speculation, I don't see anything wrong in saying what I think will happen: Right now she is filming AHS and finishing LG5, after that everything will be announced, maybe single at the end of August and album in October and C3C in December. In January she starts touring for LG5. No tour for C3C.

giskardsb

I think the songs for C3C have probably been in the can for a long time already, many of them maybe even done during the C2C sessions.

Jewelsnauras
Just now, fashion monster said:

How can C3C be out before LG5 if we never got to see anything related to it? I mean, only if Ronson is producing it. Since this is all speculation, I don't see anything wrong in saying what I think will happen: Right now she is filming AHS and finishing LG5, after that everything will be announced, maybe single at the end of August and album in October and C3C in December. In January she starts touring for LG5. No tour for C3C.

C3C is finished, she doesn't spend as much time on Jazz, because its just simply a few visits to the studio to sing Cole Porter songs, and they're both done... She's dropping it in August to celebrate Tony's 90th birthday.

fashion monster
3 minutes ago, Jewelsnauras said:

C3C is finished, she doesn't spend as much time on Jazz, because its just simply a few visits to the studio to sing Cole Porter songs, and they're both done... She's dropping it in August to celebrate Tony's 90th birthday.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, hope you're right ;)

QueenGaga
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

no one confirmed this!

The main reason C3C exists is because Tony Bennett wanted to make a new album to celebrate his birthday and his birthday in August. Plus that 19 August performance is still missing from GMA list :usrs:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, QueenGaga said:

The main reason C3C exists is because Tony Bennett wanted to make a new album to celebrate his birthday and his birthday in August. Plus that 19 August performance is still missing from GMA list :usrs:

tbh, i don't give two shits about C3C

QueenGaga
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

tbh, i don't give two shits about C3C

Most monster don't but from this we can deduce that LG5 will most probably be out this year

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, QueenGaga said:

Most monster don't but from this we can deduce that LG5 will most probably be out this year

well she confirmed that... and before saying ''she confirmed many things which she never has done'', remember, she promised a whole album, a whole era..... i dont think she'll f*ck with that....

inb4 LG5 release date January 1, 2017 :laughga:

QueenGaga

ARTPOP era and all its promises were broken because of the label. They made ARTPOP what they wanted, not Gaga. She wanted to release all the singles in a row and make a storylined album but interscope made her release applause as the first single and ruined it all later on as well. The DWUW mess and also Venus video being cancelled 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

and why she still hasn't told anything about C3C???????????

because C3C is LG5.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Jewelsnauras
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

well she confirmed that... and before saying ''she confirmed many things which she never has done'', remember, she promised a whole album, a whole era..... i dont think she'll f*ck with that....

inb4 LG5 release date January 1, 2017 :laughga:

C3C isn't a major effort. It's not like C2C. They're just gonna drop it and then move on, and in Gaga's case, to LG5.

Yuuri

Pretty sure both LG5 and C3C are both done. but she's just making sure everybody else dies down, plus a Black Friday release seems like a good idea for both albums. I'm sure she's planing the tour and outfits and deciding which songs are going to be on the album.

Archived