Featured Posts

Helxig
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:fthis: Could you imagine Katy with backup dancers? Lol

Who mentioned Katy? :blink:

Although yes, I can imagine that:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AlexanderLevi2

She should pull a Beyonce and release a music video for LG5 lead single a day before and promote it live for the Super Bowl :giveup:

And then release the album release date that night.

And then release the album a week later.

And then perform at the Oscars.

And then come to my city and perform her  entire discography in a private show for only me.

Currently listening to Joanne

MaryJaneHolland
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Who mentioned Katy? :blink:

Although yes, I can imagine that:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I meant, if Katy could have dancers and choreo, Gaga'd do that 1000...X times better. Remember, SB show is not about vocals, it's all about the visuals.

crisTEAne
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

See, I used to be convinced that she neeeeeds to do the Superbowl half time show too! But now... I dunno... I'm sure she'd kill whatever she decided to do. But there's something about Gaga2016 that I couldn't see singing Bad Romance or Venus... This is weird for me to admit (so strange) but I can't imagine Gaga putting on a huge show with lighting and props and theatre and choreography and backup dancers and pop music. And I feel this weird disconnect from her older music... like she isn't feeling it any more... I don't even know what I'm trying to say :P    I guess I feel like her time to slay the half time show was some time in the past with a previous era. Don't kill me for saying this please :excited2:

i totally disagree. theater runs through her veins and putting on a spectacular show is in her blood. she was born to be a performer. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Helxig
13 minutes ago, T E A said:

i totally disagree. theater runs through her veins and putting on a spectacular show is in her blood. she was born to be a performer. :flutter: 

When I wrote that I was just picturing this on a bigger stage at the Superbowl:

And I actually like this cover a lot!
I just hope you're right though!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dangerous Man

Be careful what you wish for, she might premiere LG5's lead single there next year. :laughga: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Its kinda weird seeing Gaga wear crazy outfits and dancing now, the Intel performance freaks me out :toofunny:

Didn't the SB wanted her to perform halftime since 2010? :laughga: 

OT: She should, but I think we'll have to wait until after LG5, LG6, LG7. :air:

shane_c

I figured she would be next year because of LG5 and how well she did the National Anthem. I think if she asked the NFL they'd give it to her. Ill bet she's #1 now on the list because of her NA performance.

Mikey Monster

I really think she will headline at the next Super Bowl. I could picture Bobby talking to them about it cuz it would be perfect promotion for the album and great timing. ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Archived