question

Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?

crisTEAne

Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
7 minutes ago, T E A said:

i'm all for the post- and metamodernist episteme, but let's look away for a sec and pretend everything is black and white. what would you say in that case? :poot: 

I mean, that's an easy dismissal, but what I said is true. I think comparisons like this are pretty narrow-sighted when you really consider everything. But fine, no I don't :poot: I think I probably know more about some topics people find as objective measures of "intelligence", which include Math, Science, History, Government and Politics, and im not sure how we measure in terms of Music. We both have classical training, but she's a pianist, so that tends to be more expansive :emma: She definitely knows more about like, modern music than I do in terms of like, rock, disco, pop, etc. partly because she grew up with them and I didn't (I grew up listening to J-Pop :rip: ) and she probably knows a lot more about Art than me, but yeah.

I tried to narrow it down to some specific categories :emma: No overall. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

Wait, what?? Gaga is in the top 1% smartest people in the USA? I knew she was smart but wtf?? Is this news to anyone else?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Katie14
3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

What kind of misleading question. Gaga might be musically, spiritually, and financially smarter than me, but ask her a simple calculus question like "whats the derivative of x?" and I bet she won't know the answer. 

Memorizing how to take the derivative of x doesn't mean someone is smart. Intelligence is about being able to understand abstract ideas, recognize patterns, ECT.

Chris Evans
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

What kind of misleading question. Gaga might be musically, spiritually, and financially smarter than me, but ask her a simple calculus question like "whats the derivative of x?" and I bet she won't know the answer. 

is the derivative of x really what makes someone "smart" :toofunny: I guarantee you unless your major needs calculus you're going to forget it within 2 years because you just don't need it in life

IQ testing is probably the only way to determine this and if what the article states Gaga has accomplished is true she is well above all of us

personally I'd like to know what her SAT scores were

Dangerous Man

In certain fields of course yes. But I'm pretty i have my advantage in other fields.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, etron said:

Wait, what?? Gaga is in the top 1% smartest people in the USA? I knew she was smart but wtf?? Is this news to anyone else?

yes, they are just shocked and shook. :poot: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

It's definitely possible I guess, but from what she says publicly her knowledge of world affairs is limited at best and I doubt there's much that she's discussed in interviews that none of us here can't 'get' too, so i don't see how anyone here could definitively answer yes (or no for that matter) - take her own advice and believe in yourself :nick: 

Behind the scenes it could be an entirely different situation though :shrug: 

crisTEAne
24 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Lol absolutely not :laughga:

do you think she's dumber than you? :laughga:

malazam

Lately I want to punch her in the face but she kinda is.....at least in some ways

another shot before we kiss the other side

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Lately I want to punch her in the face but she kinda is.....at least in some ways

Lady-Gaga-gif.gif

malazam
Just now, T E A said:

Lady-Gaga-gif.gif

It's a different way to love, don't judge me

By the way......watching that gif now and for the first time I can't match today's Gaga with that one....all the magic is gone.....

:toofunny:

another shot before we kiss the other side

There are so many ways to measure intelligence and so many variables that I don't think it would be reasonable to compare, particularly since we don't know her behind the scenes.  

Archived