💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?

crisTEAne

Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is smarter/more intelligent than you?

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

inspired by this article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201207/brainiacs-and-billionaires

(...) To be sure, many billionaires are in the top 1 percent of brains. Mark Zuckerberg and Sergey Brin were each identified during adolescence by the Center for Talented Youth at Johns Hopkins University, and they attended a summer program there, which means they are in the top percentile of intellectual ability. Bill Gates is in the top 1 percent, as was Steve Jobs. Many high-profile nontechies are as well: Stefani Germanotta, a.k.a. Lady Gaga, was enrolled in the same program as Zuckerberg and Brin. Such data exist because every year over 200,000 students participate in talent searches across the country, taking the SAT in the 7th grade instead of the 11th grade. I am a research scientist at the Duke University Talent Identification Program, one of four major centers that perform such outreach. (...)

There's no question that America's top 1 percent in brains drive growth on a global scale—the brands Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Gaga are all examples of this (...)

let's not forget that people who meet her in person tend to describe her as down-to-earth, creative, and super intelligent. just a random example: 

My favorite thing about working with Lady Gaga is really just the sheer level of creativity she brings to the table. And she's really one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. Her intelligence is equaled by her heart. — Matt Bomer

so, with regard to or regardless of the article, do you think that she is smarter/more intelligent than you? :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Intelligence can be measured in many many ways beyond raw IQ tests (And even IQ tests are not definitive :rip: )

I'm sure in many ways she is, but in other ways I know infinitely more than her, its all relative :poot:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

its all relative :poot:

i'm all for the post- and metamodernist episteme, but let's look away for a sec and pretend everything is black and white. what would you say in that case? :poot: 

Mikey Monster

I totally agree with this. The woman is a genius when it comes to talent and music and knowing how to market herself. She knows how to globalize a message. I love that she knows people look up to her and that she uses her talent, fame, and fortune for good. Like people before "she is a revolution, she is her own movement" ❤️❤️❤️ Her heart is so big ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

KyliesChild

Smarter? No. Wiser? Yes.

EDIT: I don't know, but she certainly is smart, and the way she carries herself is wise too. She knows much more in compassion, music, theatre, etc, but we know more things that she knows about each day so it's hard to tell what she knows already and I just like to see myself that way... smarter. 

LePetitGAGABLover

What kind of misleading question. Gaga might be musically, spiritually, and financially smarter than me, but ask her a simple calculus question like "whats the derivative of x?" and I bet she won't know the answer. 

Andrew Warhola
6 minutes ago, T E A said:

and pretend everything is black and white

dxA3M5q.png?1

madonna-rain-coat.gif?w=640

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

GagaMyBlood95

Depends on the field tbh..

I'm sure I know a lot of stuff she doesn't, but when it comes to "overall intelligence", I can't really tell, it's hard to say..

JustAnotherDay

I haven't even finished high school and she was accepted into one of the most prestigious art schools in the country that requires great intelligence before they even look at your talent, early, so I'm gonna say she's probably smarter

was NickARTPOP

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

dxA3M5q.png?1

madonna-rain-coat.gif?w=640

this went south and flopped fast, just like tidal. *writing a mod to close this mess*

madonna-tidal_reference.gif

Spoiler

jk. :poot:

Archived