opinion

Lady Gaga planned ARTPOP from The Fame Monster era!

Joshie S

Featured Posts

antpats2

I sort of understand your point but The majority of this doesn't make sense or is just false. Not to mention the few reaches. ARTPOP was always supposed to be released in Late 2013. The BTWB wasn't going to end until late March 2013 and I remember hearing that she had booked studio time to re-record the album vocals and perfect the album over a few weeks in March/April. THEN she went onto doing the photoshoot and creating the album cover with Koons and announcing the album while still writing and recording new tracks. 

And with LG5, she did absolutely not start writing it a few months ago. All of last year she was writing and recording with RedOne, Elton John, Diane Warren etc 

She actually began writing in 2014

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
20 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Did lady gaga think about LG5 during ARTPOP? The answer is NO 

Receipts: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nQXNLRZNg

This interview happened on nov 11 2013! She clearly stated that unlike her previous albums, she had no idea what her next album would sound like, infact she even went ahead to say that she was living in the present (ala ARTPOP) 

I think this furthers my point... But sure

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Joshie S
7 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

I sort of understand your point but The majority of this doesn't make sense or is just false. Not to mention the few reaches. ARTPOP was always supposed to be released in Late 2013. The BTWB wasn't going to end until late March 2013 and I remember hearing that she had booked studio time to re-record the album vocals and perfect the album over a few weeks in March/April. THEN she went onto doing the photoshoot and creating the album cover with Koons and announcing the album while still writing and recording new tracks. 

And with LG5, she did absolutely not start writing it a few months ago. All of last year she was writing and recording with RedOne, Elton John, Diane Warren etc 

That does make sense, yes. The ARTPOP era was very messy and as I said I wrote about this previously. I agree with you. I just wanna say I didn't say this was all real, if you read the whole post. I got the timing wrong but everything else around it makes sense.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

i think so, se is a creative person, she is Lady Gaga, she even think about C2C be4 ARTPOP

The problem with ARTPOP was that she overthinked it.

It should have been released in 2012 as a fun dance album to go along with Born This Way. It was the peak of the EDM explosion and the album wouldn't seem as dated as it did at the end of 2013. 

This way, the concept became too convoluted and the hype was too big, while the music seemed like it didn't fit the same ambitions train of thought. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Antonio
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

I would love to get high with you.

He looks 8 :emma:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

eifulien

I think you'll find this useful: 

She says from 5:59 on that it's the first time she doesn't know what's next for her. She goes on to say that she might still do ARTPOP for a little while. This might explain why LG5 is already taking longer than before.

gagzus
1 hour ago, antpats2 said:

it was meant to come in April-June 2013 if I remember correctly after her tour had finished and she had a few weeks to a few months to rest then back to business. I distinctly remember seeing this somewhere. 

This point is true but I can guarantee you nothing written pre-fall 2015 will make the album, and RedOne seems pretty much out of the picture now (sadly). 

4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she confirmed that she came with the idea about ARTPOP two weeks after Born This Way... you spent your time for nothing

This!

dopega
4 hours ago, JoshieS said:

This, was NOT in Gaga’s schedule, as she had everything she wanted for ARTPOP already in mind, including the concept, what she wanted to wear (the fabulous art) and what the message of ARTPOP was going to be. Now, I could go on and on about what I think Gaga’s plans for ARTPOP was, however I already kind of did this kind of post before which I can’t be bothered finding because I’m BLAZED AF MJH…

She said in a interview during ARTPOP era (I dont really remember what interview it was :laughga:) that when she came up with the word 'ARTPOP' she didn't even know what it meant. And after hearing all those unreleased songs from ARTPOP I really think she had no idea what she was doing. :koons::interestinga:

Spoiler

836604321_700.jpg

Andrew Warhola

Queen of planned albums and planned parenthooding the rest of the project after two videos.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, Hway said:

She said in a interview during ARTPOP era (I dont really remember what interview it was :laughga:) that when she came up with the word 'ARTPOP' she didn't even know what it meant. And after hearing all those unreleased songs from ARTPOP I really think she had no idea what she was doing. :koons::interestinga:

Reveal hidden contents

836604321_700.jpg

we only have brooklyn nights, basically. what do you mean by "all those"? :koons:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

dopega
13 minutes ago, T E A said:

we only have brooklyn nights, basically. what do you mean by "all those"? :koons:

I mean 'those few'. Partynauseous, ratchet, princess die :diane: etc. I dun remember if there is more..:stalkga:

Bad Bromance

I don't know if I agree with the OP, but it's very interesting to see other people's perspectives.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Lord Temptation

Gaga is a prolific writer who doesn't stop creating art. It just sometimes takes her a while for her to connect the dots and organise her thoughts to create something cohesive.

Archived