💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Lady Gaga planned ARTPOP from The Fame Monster era!

Joshie S

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Lady Gaga PLANNED ARTPOP from “The Fame Monster” ERA!!! (Theory)

Okay, so, just be aware.. this post is going to PROBABLY go on for a while, as there’s different theories in each section…

Let me start off by saying this is purely a theory, I don’t think I’ve “figured out Gaga’s next move” etc.. … but I feel like I possibly could be on to something?

GAGA PLANS AND ACTS OUT HER ENTIRE CAREER!

So The Fame Monster era, Gaga made it HUGE (which was her plan all along) with “The Fame”, and she is now getting fans who love equality and a rather “big” love from the gay community.

So, she wanted to show to the entire world that she cared about us and her monsters, so during TFM, she wrote and recorded Born This Way. She planned everything regarding how she would act through the album, to what she would wear and say, the purpose of the album, all long before she even started writing the albm.

So I want to kind of skip ahead to ARTPOP promo on the radio where she said “as soon as [or 3 days after] we released Born This Way, I turned to DJ White Shadow and said “I know what I want to do next”… Don’t forget, this is BEFORE she even released the album!!! To me, and remember this is just my opinion, I feel like Gaga did the Born This Way era where as she wanted to do the ARTPOP era before BTW, to gain popularity and obviously show her love for us, I don’t think she wasn’t genuine about the entire era I believe she truly loves it, however I feel like it was extremely exaggerated… but I still loved it and so did she, she doesn’t regret it, as she says at the iTunes fest in 2013 before playing “Swine”.

So we get to the Born This Way Ball tour… well, this ENTIRE show was her “planning for ARTPOP”… she practically wanted to do the ARTPOP era before BTW. ANYWAY, so throughout the concert, every single line she says that isn’t improv (previously rehearsed, or in her case rehearsed and then changed so she changes it up) ..(sorry I love Gaga!) … she says things like when she sings BTW “I AM NOT A PRISIONER, THEY WILL NOT DEFINE ME, YOU ARE THE FUTURE, AND THEY, WILL, MUST, LOVE US!”, now, read that again. That is such a strong message, this is basically her saying she doesn’t want to “live inside the box anymore and be a good girl”, she’s saying that they WILL LOVE HER and that that she’s not a prisoner….. and then before Judas, she even says “After the curtain falls tonight, I know, some of you will stand by me fore, but some, I know, may betray me!” (I know this is also a metaphor for when Schiebe is over and she says “that’s the end of the show goodnight” but then comes back out afterwards to preform the songs that mean the most to her…)

During Bloody Mary, she says “SAY MY NAME I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THE FAME”… reference to her entire career and that she has to go because of her hip.

She also says that she is extracting as much information, as much inspiration, as much creativity and fashion” etc. throughout the show, in which she majorly used for ARTPOP, or at least had it in mind.  Then, towards the end before Schiebe, she said “I’m sorry but she had to go (Mother G.O.A.T), and so do I (from the BTW era)” and she talks about how she has extracted art, inspiration, passion etc. and now we can invade earth, with ARTPOP.!!!!!!

Getting tired? So am I, I’m high as hell right now and all these ideas are rushing through my mind, sorry!

So we get to ARTPOP… ah.. I believe she truly believed ARTPOP would be successful, and I also believe that, I think the songs on there were perfect, each and every single one of them. She said multiple times it was finally the album she wanted to create, and that she was inspired by so many things. So here’s a little logic. She started the Little Monster’s most annoying saying ever, the “soon” era. She said in her last show in Montreal, that ARTPOP would be out “soon”, and I have no doubt in my mind that she REALLY DID MEAN SOON…she said it would be out soon, at her last show, which took place in February… she released ARTPOP in November.. I believe that ARTPOP would have originally been released a year earlier!!! but then, her hip almost broke, and this changed EVERYTHING.

This, was NOT in Gaga’s schedule, as she had everything she wanted for ARTPOP already in mind, including the concept, what she wanted to wear (the fabulous art) and what the message of ARTPOP was going to be. Now, I could go on and on about what I think Gaga’s plans for ARTPOP was, however I already kind of did this kind of post before which I can’t be bothered finding because I’m BLAZED AF MJH…

So, during ARTPOP, was she ALREADY PLANNING LG5??? Was she already thinking of those main things? The concept of the album, what she was going to wear, everything! And now she’s writing it and PERFECTING IT and using the time she wished she had with ARTPOP, she’s using it right now!!!

SO, this bring us to OUR LITTLE MANAGERS PREDICTIONS…
What do you think, based on EVERYTHING during ARTPOP (towards the end) will be influencing LG5 BIGTIME?

My opinion is that, with ARTPOP she wanted to break free and bring the voice back to the artist. She said this all throughout ARTPOP and I believe it will be in preparation for LG5.  SHE IS AN ARTIST. She is in control, she got rid of all the bad people in her life, she did it in HER TIME, she is writing what SHE WANTS and will do the era the way SHE WANTS. I feel like during the ARTPOP Ball, especially at the last concert in Paris. She talks about how to be an artist your way and by following no one elses rules, she also mentions that she wont play any of her hits tonight and that it’s all about ARTPOP, and if you love ARTPOP this is the ultimate experience and that you have no idea how much in common and how similar we both are. She also talks about how the real show is in the audience, about how the fans who love ARTPOP are the real performers. I think this is so, because she made the ultimate sacrifice to tour an album that almost ruined her career because of reasons out of her control, I feel like she put on a very.. “default” kind of tour, and I mean this by there were no giant props (don’t roast me for the stage lifting up and the flowers etc I KNOW)… but there was nothing MAJORLY special about it and she preformed the same thing everything without changing it up… ANYWAY, I feel she says we’re the erformers because they got to see us so excited about it which made her happy.

During the last concert, she also says about how “when this song is over, the clock will start ticking until next time”… I think that she KNEW she was going to take a long break after ARTPOP, and the Cheek To Cheek era really helped her, she seemed relieved after it, she knew that she would go on tour and that it wouldn’t be majorly hyped or “pop star”ish… she knew it would take this long to make LG5. I think that she is “re-creating the ARTPOP era” (which you can read about in the other post).. and she started ACTUALLY writing the album in Feb/March of THIS YEAR, which is why it seems it is taking so long, because she wanted to show us all that this is her process and we need to respect it. I feel like in this album she’s going to show us she is the artist and she is in control.

So that’s my prediction… again, I’m sorry that it was such a long post, but I feel like other fan bases have fan fiction and we have nothing because we take everything so seriously and we take her moves so seriously instead of just enjoying the moment and loving her AS AN ARTIST. That’s all she wants. Also, sometimes a story really does have no end…

DISCLAIMER: I WAS MEGA HIGH WHILE WRITING THIS, I APOLOGISE IT IS SO LONG. I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES. I AM NORMALLY A GOOD WRITER. KINDA. I ALSO FEEL LIKE I HAVE MISSED A LOT WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, BECAUSE I HAD SO MANY GREAT IDEAS BEFORE THIS.

Please respond with your theories and comments!!! AND PLEASE NO HATE, no negativity on this site thank u

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Lmao I am generally into those "conspiracy theories" because they are interesting :emma: but this doesn't even make sense

Brooke Candy

Who the fck has time to read all of that tho

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Bradley

This, was NOT in Gaga’s schedule, as she had everything she wanted for ARTPOP already in mind, including the concept, what she wanted to wear (the fabulous art) and what the message of ARTPOP was going to be. Now, I could go on and on about what I think Gaga’s plans for ARTPOP was, however I already kind of did this kind of post before which I can’t be bothered finding because I’m BLAZED AF MJH…

True, a lot of people blamed Gaga for not fulfilling her promises that she made before or during the ARTPOP era. She's an artist and human being, she gets ideas all the time and she endeavours to deliver them to us and make them materialise. Act II was an example, the idea of merging songs from Act II into the artRAVE was another one, these were within her vision, yet people and circumstances do change, obviously she wanted to release five to six singles with ARTPOP, but was that still possible knowing that G.U.Y. underperformed and Troy Carter left her abruptly leaving her without a proper team? Gaga's team never stopped working and they come up with brilliant ideas all the time, but know that not every obstacle can be easily eradicated and not everything would succeed. I think that explains why she's been so silent on LG5, she doesn't want to make promises that might not be fulfilled, so don't blame her when she's not talking. Remember Tea, Red Flame, Sire and Temple?

Kulture Kiari

She had it planned since Born This Way. There's a video of her saying ARTPOP for the first time during the BTW era, I believe. Just got home from a 10 hour shift so look it up.

MaryJaneHolland

she confirmed that she came with the idea about ARTPOP two weeks after Born This Way... you spent your time for nothing

Flippy

You seem like a fun person when you get high! :laughga:

I do really enjoy your theory though, very nice and interesting read and quite possible :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Yuuri
15 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

True, a lot of people blamed Gaga for not fulfilling her promises that she made before or during the ARTPOP era. She's an artist and human being, she gets ideas all the time and she endeavours to deliver them to us and make them materialise. Act II was an example, the idea of merging songs from Act II into the artRAVE was another one, these were within her vision, yet people and circumstances do change, obviously she wanted to release five to six singles with ARTPOP, but was that still possible knowing that G.U.Y. underperformed and Troy Carter left her abruptly leaving her without a proper team? Gaga's team never stopped working and they come up with brilliant ideas all the time, but know that not every obstacle can be easily eradicated and not everything would succeed. I think that explains why she's been so silent on LG5, she doesn't want to make promises that might not be fulfilled, so don't blame her when she's not talking. Remember Tea, Red Flame, Sire and Temple?

13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Wasn't the BTWB supposed to be a story about before she became famous?

This thread is gonna get messy.:icega:

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Remember Tea, Red Flame, Sire and Temple?

18032_900.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

kabirartfling

Did lady gaga think about LG5 during ARTPOP? The answer is NO 

Receipts: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nQXNLRZNg

This interview happened on nov 11 2013! She clearly stated that unlike her previous albums, she had no idea what her next album would sound like, infact she even went ahead to say that she was living in the present (ala ARTPOP) 

Give your love to me

Joshie S

Thank you for the nice comments. To those that want to blaze it up, maybe at a Gaga concert in Australia?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

PopThatArt
31 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

Lady Gaga PLANNED ARTPOP from “The Fame Monster” ERA!!! (Theory)

Okay, so, just be aware.. this post is going to PROBABLY go on for a while, as there’s different theories in each section…

Let me start off by saying this is purely a theory, I don’t think I’ve “figured out Gaga’s next move” etc.. … but I feel like I possibly could be on to something?

GAGA PLANS AND ACTS OUT HER ENTIRE CAREER!

So The Fame Monster era, Gaga made it HUGE (which was her plan all along) with “The Fame”, and she is now getting fans who love equality and a rather “big” love from the gay community.

So, she wanted to show to the entire world that she cared about us and her monsters, so during TFM, she wrote and recorded Born This Way. She planned everything regarding how she would act through the album, to what she would wear and say, the purpose of the album, all long before she even started writing the albm.

So I want to kind of skip ahead to ARTPOP promo on the radio where she said “as soon as [or 3 days after] we released Born This Way, I turned to DJ White Shadow and said “I know what I want to do next”… Don’t forget, this is BEFORE she even released the album!!! To me, and remember this is just my opinion, I feel like Gaga did the Born This Way era where as she wanted to do the ARTPOP era before BTW, to gain popularity and obviously show her love for us, I don’t think she wasn’t genuine about the entire era I believe she truly loves it, however I feel like it was extremely exaggerated… but I still loved it and so did she, she doesn’t regret it, as she says at the iTunes fest in 2013 before playing “Swine”.

So we get to the Born This Way Ball tour… well, this ENTIRE show was her “planning for ARTPOP”… she practically wanted to do the ARTPOP era before BTW. ANYWAY, so throughout the concert, every single line she says that isn’t improv (previously rehearsed, or in her case rehearsed and then changed so she changes it up) ..(sorry I love Gaga!) … she says things like when she sings BTW “I AM NOT A PRISIONER, THEY WILL NOT DEFINE ME, YOU ARE THE FUTURE, AND THEY, WILL, MUST, LOVE US!”, now, read that again. That is such a strong message, this is basically her saying she doesn’t want to “live inside the box anymore and be a good girl”, she’s saying that they WILL LOVE HER and that that she’s not a prisoner….. and then before Judas, she even says “After the curtain falls tonight, I know, some of you will stand by me fore, but some, I know, may betray me!” (I know this is also a metaphor for when Schiebe is over and she says “that’s the end of the show goodnight” but then comes back out afterwards to preform the songs that mean the most to her…)

During Bloody Mary, she says “SAY MY NAME I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THE FAME”… reference to her entire career and that she has to go because of her hip.

She also says that she is extracting as much information, as much inspiration, as much creativity and fashion” etc. throughout the show, in which she majorly used for ARTPOP, or at least had it in mind.  Then, towards the end before Schiebe, she said “I’m sorry but she had to go (Mother G.O.A.T), and so do I (from the BTW era)” and she talks about how she has extracted art, inspiration, passion etc. and now we can invade earth, with ARTPOP.!!!!!!

Getting tired? So am I, I’m high as hell right now and all these ideas are rushing through my mind, sorry!

So we get to ARTPOP… ah.. I believe she truly believed ARTPOP would be successful, and I also believe that, I think the songs on there were perfect, each and every single one of them. She said multiple times it was finally the album she wanted to create, and that she was inspired by so many things. So here’s a little logic. She started the Little Monster’s most annoying saying ever, the “soon” era. She said in her last show in Montreal, that ARTPOP would be out “soon”, and I have no doubt in my mind that she REALLY DID MEAN SOON…she said it would be out soon, at her last show, which took place in February… she released ARTPOP in November.. I believe that ARTPOP would have originally been released a year earlier!!! but then, her hip almost broke, and this changed EVERYTHING.

So, during ARTPOP, was she ALREADY PLANNING LG5??? Was she already thinking of those main things? The concept of the album, what she was going to wear, everything! And now she’s writing it and PERFECTING IT and using the time she wished she had with ARTPOP, she’s using it right now!!!

SO, this bring us to OUR LITTLE MANAGERS PREDICTIONS…
What do you think, based on EVERYTHING during ARTPOP (towards the end) will be influencing LG5 BIGTIME?

My opinion is that, with ARTPOP she wanted to break free and bring the voice back to the artist. She said this all throughout ARTPOP and I believe it will be in preparation for LG5.  SHE IS AN ARTIST. She is in control, she got rid of all the bad people in her life, she did it in HER TIME, she is writing what SHE WANTS and will do the era the way SHE WANTS. I feel like during the ARTPOP Ball, especially at the last concert in Paris. She talks about how to be an artist your way and by following no one elses rules, she also mentions that she wont play any of her hits tonight and that it’s all about ARTPOP, and if you love ARTPOP this is the ultimate experience and that you have no idea how much in common and how similar we both are. She also talks about how the real show is in the audience, about how the fans who love ARTPOP are the real performers. I think this is so, because she made the ultimate sacrifice to tour an album that almost ruined her career because of reasons out of her control, I feel like she put on a very.. “default” kind of tour, and I mean this by there were no giant props (don’t roast me for the stage lifting up and the flowers etc I KNOW)… but there was nothing MAJORLY special about it and she preformed the same thing everything without changing it up… ANYWAY, I feel she says we’re the erformers because they got to see us so excited about it which made her happy.

During the last concert, she also says about how “when this song is over, the clock will start ticking until next time”… I think that she KNEW she was going to take a long break after ARTPOP, and the Cheek To Cheek era really helped her, she seemed relieved after it, she knew that she would go on tour and that it wouldn’t be majorly hyped or “pop star”ish… she knew it would take this long to make LG5. I think that she is “re-creating the ARTPOP era” (which you can read about in the other post).. and she started ACTUALLY writing the album in Feb/March of THIS YEAR, which is why it seems it is taking so long, because she wanted to show us all that this is her process and we need to respect it. I feel like in this album she’s going to show us she is the artist and she is in control.

So that’s my prediction… again, I’m sorry that it was such a long post, but I feel like other fan bases have fan fiction and we have nothing because we take everything so seriously and we take her moves so seriously instead of just enjoying the moment and loving her AS AN ARTIST. That’s all she wants. Also, sometimes a story really does have no end…

DISCLAIMER: I WAS MEGA HIGH WHILE WRITING THIS, I APOLOGISE IT IS SO LONG. I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES. I AM NORMALLY A GOOD WRITER. KINDA. I ALSO FEEL LIKE I HAVE MISSED A LOT WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, BECAUSE I HAD SO MANY GREAT IDEAS BEFORE THIS.

Please respond with your theories and comments!!! AND PLEASE NO HATE, no negativity on this site thank u

I've always felt while creating ARTPOP Gaga decided she wanted to destroy her popstar image and start fresh and the era was purposely made sloppy and Gaga did her best to stage her own downfall so she could plan a comeback and go down a totally new path. But to think this you'd have to assume Gaga to be a very conniving person.

Go see A Star is Born

Archived