achievement

Gaga & Intel's performance for David Bowie wins Golden Lion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

cannes, wow. that's pretty huge. :shocked: i'm happy for her; the performance was breathtaking and she/intel deserves it.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Dangerous Man

Queen of golden lions. :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

CannaeDrive

:applause:  Well deserved, I loved that performance. 

By the way, the Cannes Lyons is a big thing :

"The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (formerly the International Advertising Festival)[1][2] is a global event for those working in the creative communications, advertising and related fields. It is considered the largest gathering of worldwide advertising professionals, designers, digital innovators and marketers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannes_Lions_International_Festival_of_Creativity

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Neight Shayde

a lot of people from the advertising field DREAM of winning any award from the Cannes Lions festival lol 

congrats, intel & gaga

Of course, she bought that just like the GG, thats why she wear a very cheap dress there :laughga:

chrismugler
3 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Golden Globe Award winner, 6 time Grammy Award winner, Academy Award unofficial winner, Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year, Satellite Award winner, 13 time VMA winner, 3 time Brit Award winner, 8 time EMA winner, 7 time BBMA winner, 13 time BMI Award winner, National Arts Award’s 2015 Young Artist, V Magazine’s 2016 Editor of the Year, Jane Ortner Artist Award and last but not least, Golden Lion award winner, the one and only Lady Gaga

QF6E8aI.gif

Yas mama, queen of everything. 

britney_gif_61.gif

gifney6.gif

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Didymus

Ok, so they won a Gold "Design Lion" in the category Digital Installations & Events. Microsoft beat them.

In any case, I don't get why people here are appropriating it :chica: This one went straight to Intel and its partners, not Gaga in any way.

GagaMyBlood95

Slayage continues :applause:

I've never heard of that award though, but it doesn't matter :laughga: 

Kayla
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Ok, so they won a Gold "Design Lion" in the category Digital Installations & Events. Microsoft beat them.

In any case, I don't get why people here are appropriating it :chica: This one went straight to Intel and its partners, not Gaga in any way.

Still nice to know Gaga collaborates with people who are so skilled. :nick: 

nikola

CONGRATS!!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

crisTEAne
15 hours ago, T E A said:

cannes, wow. that's pretty huge. :shocked: i'm happy for her; the performance was breathtaking and she/intel deserves it.

14 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

:applause:  Well deserved, I loved that performance. 

By the way, the Cannes Lyons is a big thing :

"The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (formerly the International Advertising Festival)[1][2] is a global event for those working in the creative communications, advertising and related fields. It is considered the largest gathering of worldwide advertising professionals, designers, digital innovators and marketers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannes_Lions_International_Festival_of_Creativity

tumblr_lyvcuzQUUn1qbvfs5o1_500.gif

i want your likes
likes, likes, likes
i want your likes

:neyde: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ModernEcstasy

It's about time that the performance got some praise. 

It was fantastic. I could never see any other artist tributing Bowie the way that Gaga did. 

Archived