ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Antonio

Oh crap it's so good :firega:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

ItsTommyBitch
38 minutes ago, T E A said:

what are you talking about? :flop: 

Over the years I've seen it get a LOT of hate, especially on this website :rip: A lot of people think songs like Speechless and Hair are "cheesy" and lackluster.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

crisTEAne
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Over the years I've seen it get a LOT of hate, especially on this website :rip: A lot of people think songs like Speechless and Hair are "cheesy" and lackluster.

funny because i never saw a speechless/hair comparison. :rip: speechless/dope is more likely, and frequent, as both songs are ballads. now, in terms of ballads, speechless is the fan-favorite, at least as far as i know.

tumblr_nuv0ypfKfz1ugi6ljo1_500.gif

btw, hair resonates with me on a personal level and is one of my faves off BTW. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Didymus
5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

You're right :giveup: And it's rarely included in people's lists of fav songs, just like her other ballads actually :air: Brown Eyes is another pop rock ballad that's never getting the recognition it deserves.

Speechless will always be my fav Gaga song tho :diane:

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, T E A said:

funny because i never saw a speechless/hair comparison. :rip: speechless/dope is more likely, and frequent, as both songs are ballads. now, in terms of ballads, speechless is the fan-favorite, at least as far as i know.

tumblr_nuv0ypfKfz1ugi6ljo1_500.gif

btw, hair resonates with me on a personal level and is one of my faves off BTW. :diane: 

I don't think people were necessarily comparing Hair and Speechless, I've just have seen people hate on both of them. 

When people tend to rate TFM from top to bottom, Speechless always ends up near the bottom, even though its clearly the most concrete ballad Gaga has ever made :rip: I still tear up sometimes around the end tbh:giveup: She serves her best studio vocals ever, amazing personal lyrics, appropriate, maybe even "analog" production, and shows off ha piano skills all at the same time. Speechless live on Ellen was what made my a lowkey stan back in the day; I remember my mom saying she didn't like Lady Gaga and I showed her that performance and we've been in love ever since, she even likes ARTPOP :flutter: 

7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You're right :giveup: And it's rarely included in people's lists of fav songs, just like her other ballads actually :air:Brown Eyes is another pop rock ballad that's never getting the recognition it deserves.

Speechless will always be my fav Gaga song tho :diane:

Brown Eyes :applause: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived