Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Wow Britney!

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

So I've kind of been out of the loop with Britney since about 2011. I was always a casual fan but I lost interest when it became apparent that she herself had lost interest. It was just a bit sad watching her perform because she seemed like a shell of her former self. I think the aftereffects of the mental breakdown in 2007/8 lasted a lot longer than anyone wanted to believe. I saw her performance at the BBMAs, which was all right but still not much dancing.

BUT...

I just watched this video of her from a few days ago and I was blown away. I don't know if she's been dancing like this for a while, but I love that she has her intense energy and enthusiasm back (even if the dancing isn't quite as intense as her heyday). It's made me really excited for her new album. I'm really happy for her.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Teri Hatcher

well she sends a lookalike to meet fans during meet and greets so its probably just her

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Slayer
1 minute ago, Teri Hatcher said:

well she sends a lookalike to meet fans during meet and greets so its probably just her

tumblr_inline_nw6fo7tToT1qbt9nf_250.png

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BLACKOUTbritney

tumblr_nfxbsbO2Pp1qcjdp7o1_250.gif

Fixed your post for you. I've seen you post this twice in like 5 minutes. Its stupid and you know it is. Its a silly rumor just as stupid as Gaga having a D

Teri Hatcher
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Fixed your post for you. I've seen you post this twice in like 5 minutes. Its stupid and you know it is. Its a silly rumor just as stupid as Gaga having a D

cool.

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

if you dislike britney, i suggest you ought to stay out the britney threads

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Teri Hatcher
Just now, ryanripley said:

if you dislike britney, i suggest you ought to stay out the britney threads

giphy.gif

i don't dislike her. she has a few good songs lmao. someone pointed out a few years ago that she sends a lookalike + she was very rude on x factor

The Child

She'll never be back to her prime dancing wise but I like how she is right now.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley

i don't dislike her. she has a few good songs lmao. someone pointed out a few years ago that she sends a lookalike + she was very rude on x factor

"a few years ago"

maybe you should just let it die then and stop making this a negative place for us britney fans to talk about her, it doesn't help anyone really, if you think about it :shrug: just causes trouble :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

christinahoney

I find it impossible to stan for someone who purely lip syncs...

I enjoy listening to her music and I think she's a nice person but that's it.

Didymus

Not impressed, really. She's so often out of sync and she stands out for the wrong reasons among her dancers, often only half-assing the choreo movements which is, when you're not singing, unforgivable.

Archived