Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible leak of LG5 tracklist from VK

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

ashamednudist
1 minute ago, Muumisarvinen said:

Album tracklists :staymad: Especially not weeks or even months before release.

still possible.

not saying this one is real lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
avalon x

The funny thing is Gaga HERSELF does not know the final tracklist at this point. :laughga:

Bitch be changing it till the last minute. 

tumblr_inline_mnn36wtnui1qz4rgp.jpg

Afflatus 

Morpho

Feralis

What-is-Donatella-sayin.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phlop
42 minutes ago, 420 said:

Tracklists don't leak

Tracklists don't leak

Tracklists don't leak

Tracklists don't leak

Tracklists don't leak

Tracklists don't leak

Tracklists don't leak

And btw, you should stop when you see an interlude because Gaga would never waste a good melody for just a 1-minute interlude.

They can. An earlier track list of an older version of Anti leaked last year, which ended up having a lot of end song titles no one knew about.

BYE

52 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

This needs to stop.

Oh honey, it's just starting.

Himeros26
51 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's very possible and likely.

She was the only listed person as the performer tho. He just co wrote it :gaycat:

lol and Mark Ronson produced ALL THE SONGS

P1q1fa9.gif

Varo Yan
7 minutes ago, Red said:

Afflatus 

Morpho

Feralis

What-is-Donatella-sayin.gif

1. A divine creative impulse or inspiration.

2. It's blue  butterfly, Christians step lifecycle butterfly symbolized the life, death and resurrection, so the butterfly is sometimes portrayed in the hand infant Christ as a symbol of rebirth and the resurrection of the soul  

According to legends of South American Indians morpho - the souls of dead people, aspiring upward, and the local name for these butterflies can be translated as "heaven particle that fell to the ground"

The name morpho, meaning changed or modified, is also an epithet of Aphrodite and Venus.

3. The ancient Romans believed that the butterfly - the flowers that tore the wind. They also called «feralis» Butterfly - "ferocious", and believed that they could portend war

Morpho_didius_Male_Dos_MHNT.jpg

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

2. It's blue  butterfly, Christians step lifecycle butterfly symbolized the life, death and resurrection, so the butterfly is sometimes portrayed in the hand infant Christ as a symbol of rebirth and the resurrection of the soul  

According to legends of South American Indians morpho - the souls of dead people, aspiring upward, and the local name for these butterflies can be translated as "heaven particle that fell to the ground"

The name morpho, meaning changed or modified, is also an epithet of Aphrodite and Venus.

3. The ancient Romans believed that the butterfly - the flowers that tore the wind. They also called «feralis» Butterfly - "ferocious", and believed that they could portend war

very very cool and interesting and not inspired by fake twitter accounts at all

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gaga Monster
33 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

Why are there hashtags on TBAs? 

Exactly. They should try better next time and an interlude:lana:

GGD Presidential Elections

14 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

What is VK tbh? :awkney: 

It's a Russian site of groups that looks like a fusion of facebook and 4shared. I use it to download ****

LaMaisonGaga
15 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

which internet page did you surf through? :)

lamaisongaga.com

Archived