throwback

Flashback to 2009 Gaga (picture thread)

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Back in December 2009, I set out across the Internet to save as many Gaga paparazzi photos I could save on my computer. Here are a few highlights... there are many more where this came from. And please share yours! 

The moral of the entire story is that she's constantly shielding herself from fame, yet chasing it more loudly than anyone else alive on this planet. It's this dichotomy that we find so compelling about her persona. Fast forward to 2016 and she's on 'Actors on Actors' talking about the isolation of Fame. And some want to criticize her for "selling out" to Hollywood? The story has not changed since day 1. 

29glz52.jpg

2mos86a.jpg

2la7ymh.jpg

1z1wdg5.jpg

k4w1ux.jpg

jl2q7t.jpg

5n6gk8.jpg

2e3pvsi.jpg

2r5g3ug.jpg

6st1k0.jpg

2rqnclx.jpg

2ynqwpc.jpg

143f7o6.jpg

el39n6.jpg

ReidOne
1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

These pics are AMAZING :hug:

Thank you!! But honestly... it's not the pics that are amazing. It's the 2009 Gaga!! She was on fire every time she got out of bed during that year. She's left so much artistic expression, much of which is still worthy of exploration today. She is truly one of the greatest pop artists of our time. If not, the greatest. 

Bad Bromance

@ReidOne, you're on a roll tonight!  Thank you for posting such awesome threads tonight, babe.  LOVED all the pics you posted here!!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

ReidOne
6 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

@ReidOne, you're on a roll tonight!  Thank you for posting such awesome threads tonight, babe.  LOVED all the pics you posted here!!

:hug: :koons: :wub:

1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

Back in December 2009, I set out across the Internet to save as many Gaga paparazzi photos I could save on my computer. Here are a few highlights... there are many more where this came from. And please share yours! 

The moral of the entire story is that she's constantly shielding herself from fame, yet chasing it more loudly than anyone else alive on this planet. It's this dichotomy that we find so compelling about her persona. Fast forward to 2016 and she's on 'Actors on Actors' talking about the isolation of Fame. And some want to criticize her for "selling out" to Hollywood? The story has not changed since day 1. 

29glz52.jpg

I miss the teacups, so beautiful :):heart:  

I know you'll cut my head but: I hate almost every 2009 look. Everything looks cheap, with exceptions of course. 

Archived