💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She wasn't ready...

Nono

Featured Posts

Im actually happy she didnt release her music in february or something like that because I think she wasnt ready. Well she obviously wasnt ready and thats why she didnt release it in the first place lol, but I think she wasnt ready in any way,  physically or mentally not just musically. She really needs to take her time to reborn and rise, and find herself. 

What do you think? Are you tired of waiting?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

She was ready but didn't want RedOne's song to be the lead anymore and changed the direction of the album, with Mark Ronson's productions

ViviLittleM

The album is still coming this year anyway. Be patient, the lead is coming very soooon

Dramatica

She was ready, but then :

||||||||||||||||||||||............................ 48%
Album overproduction in progress...

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

MaryJaneHolland

By february she has worked only with redone, so thats 8 songs, which means she didnt have enough songs for lg5

kabirartfling

Yes, u just made me realise that i am tired of waiting! Also tired of the word LG5! Also tired of people making random threads about LG5! :grr::grr::grr:

Give your love to me

HighwayFantasy

I don't know anymore. I know i know i know i know she needs her time, creativity etc. But men.... this wait is almost becoming boring, losing my interest in LG5.. 

4 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

This. If ronson overproduces her songs into uptown ****ery i swear... 

anigif_original-grid-image-13798-1381764

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She was ready but didn't want RedOne's song to be the lead anymore and changed the direction of the album, with Mark Ronson's productions

2 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

Why do you think that she's overproducing the album?????? By then, she had worked only with RedOne, that's 8 songs and then continued with Mark!! 

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why do you think that she's overproducing the album?????? By then, she had worked only with RedOne, that's 8 songs and then continued with Mark!! 

Maybe because gagas 2 last albums, btw and AP were overproduced??? :shrug:

Decodekid

she can take all the time in the world she needs, i'll rather wait than have her not feeling that the album is good enough. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Dramatica
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She had also worked with DJWS, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers, Elton John (allegedly).

Look, Gaga ain't the kind of girl that is piling up songs to make a long enough tracklist, she took a different direction, it's safe to say that we ain't getting 8 redone songs.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Checkers

Not tired of waiting at all, i have a life :rip:

But my only concern is if Roar vs Applause 2.0 happens lol

Just now, Decodekid said:

she can take all the time in the world she needs, i'll rather wait than have her not feeling that the album is good enough. 

For me, The whole era needs to be good, the whole package not just the album, but if the album is good, like it should be, that means that the era is gonna be great, but i dont want a bad era to ruin a good music either :neyde:

Decodekid
Just now, Nono said:

but i dont want a bad era to ruin a good music either :neyde:

ARTPOP says hi !

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived