šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Will "hope" be a main theme on LG5?

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

I see that everything and everyone related to LG5 revolve around the word "hope" :sis:Ā will it be a main theme on Gags' new album? Leave your thoughts here about if this can be a main theme or what else can be a main theme :gaycat:Ā 

Andreyw
Just now, Decodekid said:

wut

I'm glad that you learned a word in English but it's time to step up to a sentence now

Andreyw
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

No. Main theme 'chaos angel' or smth like that

that's a rumored title...I mean, what can she write about that in 15 songs or so? :toofunny:Ā 

Luffy

The frustration for the wait and all the speculationsĀ we have is making me feel like thisĀ 

Ā 

Decodekid
Just now, Andreyw said:

I'm glad that you learned a word in English but it's time to step up to a sentence now

200.gif

Long Live Gretchen

River

Hope not..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

that's a rumored title...I mean, what can she write about that in 15 songs or so? :toofunny:Ā 

Pain, being strong, etc. what can she write about hope? A song yes, but a whole album..

Andreyw
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Pain, being strong, etc. what can she write about hope? A song yes, but a whole album..

it can be manifested in different ways and forms

weed

I thought the main theme would be cigarettes, sex, and love

Ā 

edit: also omg I wrote sex without it turning into sexxx!Ā 

tumblr_inline_nlnm5t785a1qjubbz.gif

Haroon

Hope is a very versatile thing so I think it can very well be tied in to something somehow :shrug:Ā Like not so much that the theme of hope is intended, but that it's just a result of loads of other themes or can applied in some way or another :huh:Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Andreyw said:

it can be manifested in different ways and forms

I always rely on her creativity, talent for writing songs and her immaculate use of metaphor... She can make everything.. So i dont care about the theme... as long as it's dance musicĀ :sis:

Archived