Will you wait for LG6?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will you wait for LG6?

• Yes
    • Nope
    • Don't know yet

Featured Posts

LUO YI

NoĀ :neyde: I'll be back to my basics when the album comes out. By now I'm learning some Madonna history.Ā 

The night sky tells all

Ethan
2 hours ago, Pablo said:

by then we'll download everything straight to our brainsĀ 

Ganzfeld.jpg

ghost in the shell

Ethan
2 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

No I'll be in college and have no time. I mean I'll buyĀ it but I won't be stanning, and I'll still listen the hell out of it. Lg5 is my last album as an obsessive monster :(

honey i'm in college now and still a stan.... college doesn't halt anything in your life. infact, it opens your life up more and allows you more time to do activities and things on the side... don't know what tf you are talking aboutĀ 

DiamondAngel
4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

honey i'm in college now and still a stan.... college doesn't halt anything in your life. infact, it opens your life up more and allows you more time to do activities and things on the side... don't know what tf you are talking aboutĀ 

I know, and one thing I want to do is stop obsessing over celebs and focus on my life, not others. It's great that it's one of your hobbies, but it's something I want to leave in HS :)

kabirartfling
2 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

No I'll be in college and have no time. I mean I'll buyĀ it but I won't be stanning, and I'll still listen the hell out of it. Lg5 is my last album as an obsessive monster :(

SameĀ šŸ˜¦ This era will probabily be my last stan era too!

Give your love to me

LebaneseDude

Yeah but I'll probably be long gone from GGD.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Robo Ga

OH lord lol I can't even imagine the wait for LG6. Hope my grandkids enjoy it.

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

Ethan
46 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

I know, and one thing I want to do is stop obsessing over celebs and focus on my life, not others. It's great that it's one of your hobbies, but it's something I want to leave in HS :)

Just Bc I'm a stan doesn't mean I obsessively follow her lol. It's not a hobby. I just like Gaga and I love her essence of being, plus I love music and I love Gaga's music hence why I'm here.Ā 

DiamondAngel
7 hours ago, Ethan said:

Just Bc I'm a stan doesn't mean I obsessively follow her lol. It's not a hobby. I just like Gaga and I love her essence of being, plus I love music and I love Gaga's music hence why I'm here.Ā 

I guess we have different definition of Stan then. Regardless when I'm in college I won't want to check in on every detail of her next album

Archived