2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Now THAT'S the spirit! Not #LG5-2068

Trust me when I say #LG5Q3/Q42016 :hor:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

I am truly excited for this, as I wished her to make some musical movie (or related) for her next acting gig. Can't wait for how this will work up.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

SKANK
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I mean... I hear what you're saying and I do actually agree with you that it's entirely unlikely for Gaga to get an Oscar nom for this. But weirder things have happened. I mean, would anyone have thought that someone like Ben Affleck -who has (seemingly) had more noms for the Golden Raspberries than any other ceremony - would've pulled something like Best Picture winning Argo? Even someone like Robert Redford. Considered only once by the Academy as an actor then got the Oscar and many other awards for his directorial debut.

I know that it's generally a different ballpark for musicals (and Gaga's acting as displayed in AHS though good isn't Oscar worthy yet), but I'm just trying to play devil's advocate a little. I could completely see it flopping. But you never know.

Affleck won Best Picture for Argo because Argo was an insider Hollywood circle jerk, it painted Hollywood as a hero of the Iranian revolution, and Hollywood loves nothing more then congratulatory autofellatio. Argo did not deserve that award. But you are right, strange things happen. The Oscar's are unpredictable. Who saw Melissa McCarthey getting a nomination?

I agree that her acting isn't quite up to snuff yet, which is why it's especially important for her to attach herself to projects which are being directed by people who have a little more experience under their belts then Bradley Cooper.

TimisaMonster

Ummm....Can she just....stop? Please...provide one project at a time...

All these announcements of a jazz album, AHS, Vegas residency, movie role, etc....where's your album that's technically done but was scrapped and done over again?

I'm so tired of the waiting....not even A SINGLE! This all I ask...a 3:30 minute piece of new music....is that so hard? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

All these announcements of a jazz album, AHS, Vegas residency, movie role, etc....where's your album that's technically done but was scrapped and done over again?

I'm so tired of the waiting....not even A SINGLE! This all I ask...a 3:30 minute piece of new music....is that so hard? :saladga:

tumblr_ltzaplOanP1qcnbfpo2_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Harry
45 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

To be fair she hasn't herself actually announced any of these except maybe AHS. The one thing she has specifically announced is an album. The rest (like this) have come from other sources.

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Residency is fake, C3C is unconfirmed, we don't know anything about her AHS role. And this one is being shot next year

2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Delusions.

If she wins an Oscar for a Bradley Cooper directed adaption of A Star Is Born I will buy a plane ticket to wherever you live, get on my knees, and blow you. You have my word. Bookmark this post.

Dude, I'm not saying that she will surely win, or even be nominated for an Oscar for this.  Only expressing cautious optimism that it could turn out well.  Maybe it will be an Oscar contender, maybe it will be an abysmal flop.  I do think that Bradley Cooper lends some legitimacy to the project.  Difficult to call one way or the other right now.

SKANK
7 minutes ago, Ty3009 said:

Dude, I'm not saying that she will surely win, or even be nominated for an Oscar for this.  Only expressing cautious optimism that it could turn out well.  Maybe it will be an Oscar contender, maybe it will be an abysmal flop.  I do think that Bradley Cooper lends some legitimacy to the project.  Difficult to call one way or the other right now.

Dude, I know. I was kidding. Unless you have a big ****, then I wasn't kidding.

TEANUS

You guys are too much :duck:

LG5 Release - Q4 2016

Movie Filming - Q1-Q2 2017 (hopefully)

LG5 Tour begins - Q3 2017

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Juanjo

Yeah, why not? This could be very beneficial for Gaga, if done right.  I don't know how it will affect LG5 in general, but as far a tour goes, it would have to be a very short one, or none, at all. Good luck, regardless. :shrug:

Battle 4 Ur Life

marvelous!

another side project is just what her fanbase needs!

:madge:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived