đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Deadline: Gaga in talks for 'A Star is Born'

yxi

Featured Posts

bradley-cooper-lady-gaga.jpg?w=446&h=299

Things are progressing toward Lady Gaga teaming with Bradley Cooper in the Warner Bros remake of A Star Is Born. Deadline revealed this pairing back on May 2, that this was the reason why paparazzi got pics of Cooper, taking a motorcycle ride to a restaurant for dinner, with none other than Lady Gaga hanging on to him for dear life. The update here is they tested and the studio loved the results. Negotiations are expected to happen shortly. A Star Is Born marks Cooper’s directorial debut at Warner Bros. Deadline revealed over a year ago that Cooper had targeted this for his first behind-the-camera turn, and in February we reported the film had been chosen for tax credits from the State of California, so it’s real. Beyonce was once circling the ingénue (played by Barbra Streisand last time around), but that cooled. That opens the door for Lady Gaga, whose participation guarantees a killer soundtrack and who won a Golden Globe acting in front of a camera in Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story series. So just watch these two turn up together here and there as Cooper gets serious about making this film. He’s got offers in other places to make his directing debut, and it’s a priority for him after learning a lot at the side of Clint Eastwood in the making of American Sniper.  Cooper produced that film, which was brought in at a reasonable budget. A Star Is Born will probably cost $40 million; just the pairing of those two and the budget ought to prompt a quick yes from the studio.

http://deadline.com/2016/06/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-remake-1201774136/

UPDATE:

10 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

"With Gaga’s commitment, the film is now the closest it has come to a greenlight. The studio is eyeing a February 2017 production start date."

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-remake-bradley-cooper-1201796597/

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

So exciting!

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

AustrianTilapia
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

#JusticeForLG5'sLeadSingle :madge:

They probably won't start shooting til early 2017 if she gets the part.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

gagajandro25

I'm here for this. If we get LG5, the LG5 tour, AHS season 6, and A Star is Born, she'll be all over again :firega: come through Gagz

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

#JusticeForLG5'sLeadSingle :madge:

They would probably start shooting in 2017 during the LG5 tour 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Andrew Warhola
4 minutes ago, symphonia said:

That opens the door for Lady Gaga, whose participation guarantees a killer soundtrack

LG5 will be the soundtrack

1200mh.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Chelseaaaaaa

I don't see how a tour is at all possible for LG5 because filming begins in 2017. And, by some chance that she does, one will clearly suffer in regards to quality/effort & I doubt it'll be her film role.

Pull the trigger, piglet.

GagaMyBlood95

I am SO HERE for this slayage :giveup:

It would probably take a lot of Gaga's time, but since it's all in talks yet, it probably won't start shooting until 2017 at the earliest, so that fits perfectly for Gaga!

Archived