💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gagas little member!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

#Rumor and #TB to that one day when Gaga's "penis" was revealed lol do you guys remember? I remember after the news of such thing my mom constantly would tell me not to listen to Gaga because she was a man fooling everyone... Oh mom if she only knew. I still wonder what is that was hanging from Gaga's Pu**y. Wardrove malfunction?

hqdefault.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Please stop haunting me, The Past! 

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KURUSHITOVSKA

It was her pants and her vagina that made and unfortunate shadow

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Please stop haunting me, The Past! 

giphy.gif

What was it!!!  We need to know!! This is one of those things will never find out like the DWUW music video

Pacify Him

:air:

I remember that. So unfortunate and yet hilarious

I’m getting on your nerves

kabirartfling

Yes thats her real d.ick and she admitted that it resembled a donkey d.ick :toofunny:

jk i remember getting completely shocked by those huge nuts hanging in between her ho ha's and watching that youtube video of her getting down from the bike like a tillion times:giveup:

kinda made me horny maybe?:toofunny:

Give your love to me

Papasquat

There is also a pic of pre fame Gaga with starlight of a photo shoot they did, that raised some questions back in the day. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

I'll never forget this. I remember reading she did it for publicity, which I could totally see young Gaga doing.

...But what was it? & what was the lump down there in all her leotards? + rememember the other red dress flash from like 2011 where some members thought she had a p*ssy piercing? 

kiss kiss

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Alaska said:

There is also a pic of pre fame Gaga with starlight of a photo shoot they did, that raised some questions back in the day. 

Omg I want to see it!

6 minutes ago, Church said:

I'll never forget this. I remember reading she did it for publicity, which I could totally see young Gaga doing.

I read that it was an accident, but then it started to gain so much traction in the media that she just went with it because it gave her so much publicity. 

Archived