Does Gaga own a gun?

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

Manul
1 hour ago, Hooker said:

When you have this

2EE2D57E00000578-3337662-image-a-27_1448

You don't need a gun :laughga:

But on a serious note, I imagine she's strongly opposed to them.

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

He's no longer her bodyguard tho :awkney:

Wait what. You're talking about the man? I thought it was about asia. :deadbanana:

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch

I thought she did. She always talks about going into the country to shoot. Well she doesn't always talk about it because she probably knows people will think she is being a hypocrite, but I think there is a conservative side of her that likes them. I hope she has one. She needs to protect herself. This is America and we can utilize that right.

Stay safe Gaga, anyway you can.

The Child
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

If she doesn't, all her body guards definitely do.

Same goes for anti-gun politicians. The hypocrisy is real lol. They don't want other people to be taking a gun with them at all times with concealed carry, but all of their body guards do to protect them.

I've seen you recently stating your opinion many many times in a rude way honestly. I disagree with your opinion and I respect it but you should use better words.

2 hours ago, Hooker said:

When you have this

What's his name?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

5 hours ago, Hooker said:

I didn't know he was with Adele :omg: But yea she has a new guy now, I couldn't find him.

and Asia is serving as usual :deadbanana:

83570247_NEW_YORK_NY_-_NOVEMBER_16__Sing

His name is Peter Van der Veen. I think the male vocals from Government Hooker are his.

Nicole

She goes gun shooting, I don't think she actually owns one though. who knows 

Also, being pro-gun control isn't necessarily anti-gun. Gun control isn't banning guns all together, it's just ensuring that those who want a gun goes through the necessary process to prove they are capable of owning one/has appropriate storing measures or reasons for having one etc. 

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, Feline said:

83570247_NEW_YORK_NY_-_NOVEMBER_16__Sing

His name is Peter Van der Veen. I think the male vocals from Government Hooker are his.

If this is true :air: 

tumblr_lht6cpyby71qdlkgg.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 minute ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

From Gagapedia:

“The guy that’s actually talking, that’s her security guard. We were sitting there thinking how to make a computerized voice, so we were like, ‘Let’s get Pete in here.’ He’s got a super-thick Dutch accent, and he’s trying to read off paper. It was insane, and he just talks like that. That’s what it’s like working with Gaga. It’s like a f—ing supernova. When she walks into a room, things explode. She thinks of sh– that I can’t comprehend. It doesn’t make sense to me, and I’m a creative person. Working with her is totally different than anyone else I’ve ever done anything with. She’s the most hands-on person I’ve ever run into. She could walk into Steve Jobs’ office and tell him he’s doing Apple wrong, and he’d listen. As a producer, it’s super cool to be with somebody who generally cares and is fully involved.”

HighlandHeart

I hardly thing she owns arms as in a gun in a vault. She probably had friends with guns where its legal to shoot beer cans back when she was younger and had more free time. Idk if her security has guns or not but they probably do. In my country, we rely on the police when gunfire breaks out. And yes, it works. 

In his first weekly address of 2016, Barack Obama vowed to take executive action to increase background checks on gun buyers. I was so shocked at the amount of backlash he received. I'm not saying outlaw guns. That is stupid. That will never work. But to deny tighter control on guns is a joke. People are dying. It could be you, your boyfriend, your mother next. Regulate who buys them. Why would anyone be adverse to having their real details recorded when they buy a gun, unless they were going out to murder someone? Make it harder to get license, you must have zero violent criminal convictions. One gun per household. All of this seems absolutely reasonable and yet I've seen Americans who bang on about their rights. Funnily enough, many of them are the same Americans who don't honour the amendment which is supposed to keep the church and state separate. Let us have guns! As many guns as we want to protect us against the people who are saying this exact same thing! You really think this is going to get us anywhere in terms of progress? Let us have guns! And teach little kids they they're going to hell! 

Of course not everybody who wants freedom to do what they want with guns are bible-bashers but I really cannot understand anyone who, after the Orlando shootings, doesn't feel something should be done about gun control. It's called gun control, not gun abolition. Before you get outraged about it, think to yourself, when is the last time you truly had to use a gun? Because I've never had to. No one in my family has ever had to. I went to a Gay Pride rally in Belfast City yesterday, and I can guarantee you everyone I knew there (about thirty people) had not one gun between them. There isn't as much of a need for them as people think there are. I understand the fear, but with the gun control, it will lessen the amount of murders. This is logic.

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Bradley
8 hours ago, Hooker said:

When you have this

I thought Asia was a gun Peter was carrying.

AustrianTilapia

I feel like she owns a small handgun, but definitely no huge ass rifle.

Just in case someone breaks into her house and tries to snatch ha.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Bradley
33 minutes ago, AustrianTilapia said:

I feel like she owns a small handgun, but definitely no huge ass rifle.

Just in case someone breaks into her house and tries to snatch ha.

Her fiance might have one though :hor:

entertainment-2013-1-taylor-kinney-zero-

The Child
45 minutes ago, Hooker said:

Peter Van der Veen :)

He's so hot. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD
11 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Pete's pack'n some heat there...lol

3 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

58 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

He's so hot. :giveup:

INB4 micro peen :poot:

Spoiler

tumblr_o6tk3cYLV11rdze0eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzdlnzo0HZ1qz7b12o1_500.jpg