Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

TIHTY has been submitted for Emmy (UNCONFIRMED)

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

Yuuri
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

They stole that Oscar from Dianne. 

TBH Dianne should have serval Oscars on her shelf right now. But you know, Money always wins.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

They have a whole "Music" subcategory, too.

And that's for music on TV. Look it up, there's no songs nominated ever that have been nominated for an Oscar

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, Chump said:

And that's for music on TV. Look it up, there's no songs nominated ever that have been nominated for an Oscar

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

They have a whole "Music" subcategory, too.

Actually its because the documentary was aired on TV 

crisTEAne
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Actually its because the documentary was aired on TV 

yep. it's aired on CNN, so it's either the Outstanding Music Composition for a Limited Series, Movie, or Special or the Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics category, i guess. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, Chump said:

The Hunting Ground aired on TV. For example: original songs from Glee have been nominated for an Emmy and have won I guess. Its not part of Primetime..its under the Creative Arts Emmys

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, T E A said:

yep. it's aired on CNN, so the Outstanding Music Composition for a Limited Series, Movie, or Special category is the one, i guess. 

Yasss.!!! I'm so happy RN! They deserve that Emmy after being robbed at the Oscars!!!

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

The Hunting Ground aired in TV. For example: original songs from Glee have been nominated for an Emmy and have won I guess. Its not part of Primetime..its under the Creative Arts Emmys

But Glee is a series

You just have to check that category, there always are songs from series only or those written for award ceremonies or TV shows

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Chump said:

But Glee is a series

You just have to check that category, there always are songs from series only or those written for award ceremonies

Yep you're right. But the Hunting Ground is a documentary that aired on CNN. So an original song from something that aired on television is always eligible. I don't think this has happened before but it'll be amazing. Gaga and Diane will be the first ever to be nominated for an Emmy after receiving an Oscar nod for the same song.

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yep you're right. But the Hunting Ground is a documentary that aired on CNN. So an original song from something that aired on television is always eligible. I don't think this has happened before but it'll be amazing. Gaga and Diane will be the first ever to be nominated for an Emmy after receiving an Oscar nod for the same song.

It was first shown at cinema. That's why it was eligible for Oscar, and that's why it's not for Emmys

Archived