💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

What if AHS6 is about...

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Katie14

That would actually be really interesting. I want them to get away from the supernatural stuff and have a season about how scary regular humans can be. 

GagasFilthyPop
3 hours ago, Killa said:

Yas and GodOne scrapped songs will be the soundtrack

Pilot: The Iluminatti is searching for a new Host for the revival of the DemonGod. Meanwhile a struggling artist tries hard to get ha record deal, sacrificing the self in order to fullfill the dream. They reject her many times and she's a ghostwritter for other famous ones. She envys one of them, a promising star, when she understands she in fact is in love with her. They have a meeting in the balcony where she tries to confess her love but the promised star has a bad reaction, in the confusion with lots of drinks she ends up falling from the building.

It comes back to the real time, in the Columbia recordings main building. A discussion takes place about an upcoming album. 

They could dig real dirt with this, Oh it would be so juicy. (That was rather unoriginal but yeah )

That sounds like an amazing plot and it has potential, but I don't think Gaga would agree to that because that could bring back an early conspiracy around her and her late friend. The whole concept almost sounds like that conspiracy, which Gaga would not want that to arise to popularity.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Killa
3 minutes ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

That sounds like an amazing plot and it has potential, but I don't think Gaga would agree to that because of early rumors and conspiracies around her and her late friend.

Lol it would never happen at all. It's a shame, the plot has potential even if it's a fabrication from gossip.

monsterdino

And they could do the Gaga killed Lina Morgana to become famous conspiracy :derpga:

Loyalty

That would be a good idea but I don't think the creepy thing about it should be rape. 

Archived