💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RQ: Florence + the Machine unreleased

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Does anyone have a Florence + the machine unreleased album they could send me? I can't find a download where they are all in one place, thanks. :)

was NickARTPOP

FrankGutz

idk but i want it too :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RebeldeFaith

I never heard of an unreleased album but there are some demos and stuff recorded before they released LUNGS in YouTube.

Something something idk

JustAnotherDay
16 minutes ago, kizurl said:

She has an unreleased album? Send it to me too PLEASE :air:

3 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I never heard of an unreleased album but there are some demos and stuff recorded before they released LUNGS in YouTube.

There is no officially released album, I was just wondering if anybody had a collection of their unreleased songs so I didn't have to search for them myself

was NickARTPOP

T3ARS

http://mp3shuk.download/ashok/albums/Plans

So I did a really quick search and I found this band called Ashok which Florence was a part of. It has a male singer so I assume it was a band with two lead singers.

Spoiler

If you want something were Florence is the lead herself than Florrible and Misrabella is what you're looking for.

http://fatmarchives.tumblr.com/post/100034190287/unreleasedflorrible-and-misrabella-masterpost

It was the temporary name of "Florence + the Machine" they recorded about 4 songs under this name before changing it.

Spoiler

I hope this helps 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

RebeldeFaith
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

There is no officially released album, I was just wondering if anybody had a collection of their unreleased songs so I didn't have to search for them myself

Oh! I see.

I think there was a forum dedicated to news and downloads about them but I can't remember the name and can't find it on Google. Maybe it flopped and was taken down. You can also search in the F+TM Brazilian forums. I think they might have some unreleased material.

Something something idk

• 10 months later...

Archived