đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Emmys nominations submissions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

off topic but Ariana Grande is nominated for outstanding guest actress for hosting on SNL :toofunny:

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

off topic but Ariana Grande is nominated for outstanding guest actress for hosting on SNL :toofunny:

submissions

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

OMFGGGGG LAMOOO  what a ****ing joke

Raikou

WAS her performance as The Countess worthy of an Emmy if her performance with Tony wasn't?

Yuuri

If both Gaga and Paulson are nominated for the same role. I'd expect Bobby to spend all the coins he'll get in LG3G. Sorry Sarah, I love you but you'll get more options since you're one of the best actresses in the game.

Yuuri
7 minutes ago, Raikou said:

WAS her performance as The Countess worthy of an Emmy if her performance with Tony wasn't?

The Monster Ball got snubbed.

yASSsss

her only chance to earn a nomination is TIHTY and i don't see it anywhere in that list :saladga:

did they forget to submit or what? :S

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Wixson
4 hours ago, Misaki said:

Did TIHTY get submitted?

3 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

WHAT ABOUT TIHTY? It was eligible :O 

Hopefully she gets a nomination

47 minutes ago, X Mannequin said:

her only chance to earn a nomination is TIHTY and i don't see it anywhere in that list :saladga:

did they forget to submit or what? :S

"Reminder: if you are looking for a category that doesn’t seem to have a ballot, some categories have “pre-screening rounds” where the voting is not online, so there are no online ballots, and thus no need for a listing of the entries. These include voiceover, choreography, and pretty much all of the music categories." - A note from a Television Academy member himself.

btw. to all of those saying "she'll get nominated for sure!" don't get your hopes up so easily - the competition in her category is extremely tough and the TV industry isn't too keen on her. IF she gets nominated, she is definitely not winning - not against Sarah Paulson, Felicity Huffman, Kirsten Dunst etc. A nomination would be extraordinary.

It would be amazing if she got nominated for her role and/or TIHTY (if eligible).

If she won both and/or one, she'll be closer to that EGOT :sis: 

Spoiler

Too bad she didn't win that Oscar :giveup: 

yASSsss
20 minutes ago, Wixson said:

"Reminder: if you are looking for a category that doesn’t seem to have a ballot, some categories have “pre-screening rounds” where the voting is not online, so there are no online ballots, and thus no need for a listing of the entries. These include voiceover, choreography, and pretty much all of the music categories." - A note from a Television Academy member himself.

btw. to all of those saying "she'll get nominated for sure!" don't get your hopes up so easily - the competition in her category is extremely tough and the TV industry isn't too keen on her. IF she gets nominated, she is definitely not winning - not against Sarah Paulson, Felicity Huffman, Kirsten Dunst etc. A nomination would be extraordinary.

i don't have high hopes for a nomination in the lead actress category but she's definitely getting one for TIHTY 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Wixson
15 minutes ago, X Mannequin said:

i don't have high hopes for a nomination in the lead actress category but she's definitely getting one for TIHTY 

I believe so, as well. But if she loses that one to one of those shitty parodies and god knows what other crap from SNL etc. that usually prevail in this category, I'll lose my ****. :toofunny:

Loyalty

I That Emmy voters will realise that TIHTY slays :awkney: and maybe even vote for it

Miel

Would the TIHTY nomination be through the Oscars performance?

Also, how does the actual, like, voting work? I heard for the Golden Globes, there are specific episode(s) chosen to be viewed by the voters, who then judge from there. Is that the same methodology as the Emmys?

3 points in and ready for more

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Glory said:

If she gets nominated against Sarah Paulson :emma:

Sarah would deserve it more tho tbh :emma:

Archived