💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

How DARE you question Gaga's love for the LGBT community?

Gilly

Featured Posts

Andreyw
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

"She literally sacrificed her popular career for us GAYS" Pretty sure she peaked with BTW. She kinda sacrificed her career, because she knew people wanted her for money. (No Hate)

She peaked with TFM 

Andreyw
24 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

People were literally dragging her through hell and back because of a mistake. It's one thing to complain but it's another to drag someone when their intentions were not bad.

This site goes from loving Gaga when she gives us new music to calling her ugly, fake, etc when we get tired of her. Just imagine a whole site of people who talk about you as if they know you better than you know your own damn self. And then having every media station down your throat for not being literally perfect. 

they are so pathetic :toofunny: this fanbase disgusts me

Lord Temptation

This site is full of evil.

I'm saying this with a straight face.

eNICKma
2 hours ago, Gilly said:

HOW ****ING DARE YOU

im actually disgusted at the amount of monsters who DOUBTED Gaga's LOVE AND COMMITMENT to the LGBT community because of the hilary/gun tweets after the shooting.

She literally sacrificed her popular career for us GAYS   default_eve1.gif

She saved MY LIFE and MILLIONS OF OTHERS default_eve1.gif 

just cause she's not as vocal about it NOW, it doesnt mean she doesnt care. 

My thoughts exactly! Never doubted her for a second

Xoxo

Dangerous Man

Right? Like she could have made TFM 2.0, but she took risk by creating an album dedicated for the lgbt people and dedicate most parts of the eras to them. This drama queens needs to stop being so sensitive and being ungrateful. You don't doubt the queen like that! 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Reidstar

She deserves WAY more credit for her contributions to the LGBTQ community. It doesn't matter if you don't like her, her music, you have to RESPECT that she has AND will always do anything to support us and has ALWAYS used her voice and her fame, her notorioty, and her videos, tours, etc for GOOD. The Monster Ball Tour changed millions of lives, and she furthered that liberation with the single Born This Way - I don't ****ing care about Madonna Express Yourself comparisons because the LYRICS are what it is ACTUALLY about. The Born This Way ALBUM - ahead of it's time - and she continued spreading the message of love, compassion, and equality ALL OVER THE WORLD with the Born This Way Ball Tour, the Born Brave Bus, the Born This Way Foundation. Maybe part of the criticism of ARTPOP was that she strayed too far from LGBTQ issues - but she wanted to make a record that was fun and celebratory. And she still injected songs like Donatella with nods to the gays and Venus with messages to SPREAD LOVE 

Hecturr

The #votehilary was the thing that made the tweet awkward, I was disappointed that she chose to tweet that before mentioning what had just happened. However, she did eventually tweet about it, and deleted her first tweet. I was genuinly upset, but I realize that we all make mistakes. To those who said they wish lg5 will flop, that's not cool, and over the top. For those of you who actually posted about their genuine feelings at the time, that's fine, and for the people juding members here for posting about their feelings telling them they're not real fans or just haters, is just as wrong as the people hoping lg5 fails, and saying that Gaga just uses the gay community. That's my two cents.

Happy and proud to see her at the vigil.

Archived