💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga: We can always count on one another's pain...

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

eifulien
1 hour ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Or make threads saying Gaga uses the LGBT community to sell her albums. Or she doesn't give a **** about her fans. Or all she cares about is Hollywood and her money, she's changed and I now am un-stanning her (as if that really means anything). Or she's ugly because she uses lip fillers.

It's sad and unfortunate that much of the Internet (which can be used to empower and educate millions) is used to tear people down.

Damn! The F-ing truth!!! Thanks for saying it. :applause:  Too bad those to whom this is addressed won't take notes... :wtf:

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Or make threads saying Gaga uses the LGBT community to sell her albums. Or she doesn't give a **** about her fans. Or all she cares about is Hollywood and her money, she's changed and I now am un-stanning her (as if that really means anything). Or she's ugly because she uses lip fillers.

It's sad and unfortunate that much of the Internet (which can be used to empower and educate millions) is used to tear people down.

So so true :applause:

Just because we're on the internet and this is an online forum, doesn't mean you shouldn't ****ing THINK before you make a stupid thread or a stupid comment. We, of all the fans, should know better..

Dangerous Man

How can you DOUBT someone like this beautiful kind-hearted person? Those who dragged and doubted her are just plain stupid. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

August Blue
6 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

How can you DOUBT someone like this beautiful kind-hearted person? Those who dragged and doubted her are just plain stupid.  

And must feel terrible rn with all those threads  and coments :neyde:

River

No fancy clothes, no wig, nothing, just her, as a human being, standing there with a pain in her eyes.

This is why I love this woman.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Hecturr
2 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

How can you DOUBT someone like this beautiful kind-hearted person? Those who dragged and doubted her are just plain stupid. :neyde: 

She got flack for the hillary thing, which she deserved. Everything else was indeed stupid. She's amazing, you can really feel and see how heartbroken she is.

llbcherry

I just realized she made this speech. So touching!

I have to love this woman. I'm glad some of you got the reaffirmation from her that you needed.

Blackwillow

And where is Katy, Madonna , Nicki, Britney? None of them shows up:grr:. Only Gaga did. :hug:

Sister

Gaga is a living angel:wub: but I have known this before even today~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived