Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Do you still listen to Gaga's music?

Higher

Featured Posts

Higher

I haven't listened to a Gaga song or album since April.

1200mh.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola

I listened to "All Mine" this morning

1200mh.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

zakariah

Tbh only when i'm in the mood for some Gaga. Currently, i'm mostly listening to Rihanna, & I have a feeling i'm starting to stan ha a little bit too :giveup: The whole 'Talk That Talk' album is so good (excluding the unfinished mess that is 'Birthday Cake' :saladga:)

JaneTheC

Of course. The edge of glory video won't get to a 100mil views by itself

1200mh.gif

Sky del Blue

I don't listen to any music anymore in general. I mean at least not as much as I used to. But when I do, I always try to find new upbeat songs, someone who colud replace gaga. But that doesn't happen very often. I didn't listen to Gaga music maybe for a couple of weeks. 

T3ARS

Yes I do :firega:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Higher
3 minutes ago, HausofZakariah said:

Tbh only when i'm in the mood for some Gaga. Currently, i'm mostly listening to Rihanna, & I have a feeling i'm starting to stan ha a little bit too :giveup: The whole 'Talk That Talk' album is so good (excluding the unfinished mess that is 'Birthday Cake' :saladga:)

After ANTi and the AWT I feel the same way. I love Talk That Talk.

1200mh.gif

2 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Yes I do :firega:

Why am I just hearing this?

1200mh.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

FGGrayson

i was listening ARTPOP & C2C just last week & im downloading some unreleased tracks this week to make bigger my Gagz collection :hor:

The real question here is: Does anyone still listen to LEMONADE? I listened it once and then it ended on my recycle bin

1200mh.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

MaryJaneHolland

I listened The Fame (album) today. On topic, not as much as I used to, because I have literally over-listened every song. I listen Marina lately and I like her. So underrated, yet so talented. Watching her perform Bubblegum Bitch is better than p0rn :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Archived